OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

Nerfs are a must
pimp.gif
...will be my first pair of KD's and hopefully not my last 

Originally Posted by MoreUptempo

Grabbed this off some random Chinese Hoops blog... If this is legit then Nerfs > Weathermans IMO

KD IV (Weatherman): Stadium Green/Volt-Black-Team Orange

"KD said that he wanted to be a weatherman. As a result, we took inspiration from the radar graphics which track storm intensity and patterns..."

5yuh04.jpg
If those are the weathermans, that's disappointing, even if I'm just looking at a stock pic. Colorway just has 2-3 too many colors to it. Hell it's practically a rainbow if you go from the top of the heel down to the sole lol. 

Who knows though, maybe they'll look half-decent in better pics, or those might not even be them...

Grabbed this off some random Chinese Hoops blog... If this is legit then Nerfs > Weathermans IMO

"KD said that he wanted to be a weatherman. As a result, we took inspiration from the radar graphics which track storm intensity and patterns..."

5yuh04.jpg
If those are the weathermans, that's disappointing, even if I'm just looking at a stock pic. Colorway just has 2-3 too many colors to it. Hell it's practically a rainbow if you go from the top of the heel down to the sole lol. 

Who knows though, maybe they'll look half-decent in better pics, or those might not even be them...

Originally Posted by Gex The Damaja

New info on the weatherman's from I S S via squall325:

DEC 1 for the Philippines alongside the Blackout and Away , CW is "lush green volt black team orange".

Interesting colors, wonder how they going to look.
Thanks for the mention. I had a mockup myself of the Weatherman through PS but it seems that the pic above is disappointing. My expectations didn't reality. Was hoping for an all volt upper with some shades of lush green with a green strap and black swoosh and KD logo.

Originally Posted by Gex The Damaja

New info on the weatherman's from I S S via squall325:

DEC 1 for the Philippines alongside the Blackout and Away , CW is "lush green volt black team orange".

Interesting colors, wonder how they going to look.
Thanks for the mention. I had a mockup myself of the Weatherman through PS but it seems that the pic above is disappointing. My expectations didn't reality. Was hoping for an all volt upper with some shades of lush green with a green strap and black swoosh and KD logo.

Believe it or not, that pic of the Weatherman is the same as what I was shown in a well-known basketball shop here in Singapore. And yes, release date is Dec. 1.

I'd rather wait for the Nerfs.

Believe it or not, that pic of the Weatherman is the same as what I was shown in a well-known basketball shop here in Singapore. And yes, release date is Dec. 1.

I'd rather wait for the Nerfs.

5yuh04.jpg

they look horrible. too much going on.
but of course, a week before release when everyone finds out nike only made 50 pairs, everyone will want them 
laugh.gif

5yuh04.jpg

they look horrible. too much going on.
but of course, a week before release when everyone finds out nike only made 50 pairs, everyone will want them 
laugh.gif

You coulda told me those are called the "Usain bolts" and i would believe you. The weatherman nickname is not shown in the shoe, you would have to have background knowledge to know why those colorways work. But let's see real photos, they may look good.

You coulda told me those are called the "Usain bolts" and i would believe you. The weatherman nickname is not shown in the shoe, you would have to have background knowledge to know why those colorways work. But let's see real photos, they may look good.

Nice there is a date for the Nerfs.

I would believe that the 'Weatherman' will be nicer than that.

Nice there is a date for the Nerfs.

I would believe that the 'Weatherman' will be nicer than that.

I see why they're called the wearhermans

The collar graphic is similar to the graphic that's shown for different trmperatures

Lol it's hard to explain but go to the weather channel and you'll see it

I see why they're called the wearhermans

The collar graphic is similar to the graphic that's shown for different trmperatures

Lol it's hard to explain but go to the weather channel and you'll see it

weatherman's look dope, i bet they will pop so much more in person. definitely gonna cop the nerfs.

weatherman's look dope, i bet they will pop so much more in person. definitely gonna cop the nerfs.

Great news about the rd on the Nerfs! I just hope there'll be enough for everyone. Now, we know the rd, how about which spots'll have them? (NDC, HOH, etc.)

Weathermans are okay, but I doubt I'd copp. The concept is dope, but the execution was subpar. I'm looking forward to their real pics.

Great news about the rd on the Nerfs! I just hope there'll be enough for everyone. Now, we know the rd, how about which spots'll have them? (NDC, HOH, etc.)

Weathermans are okay, but I doubt I'd copp. The concept is dope, but the execution was subpar. I'm looking forward to their real pics.

Hope eastbay gets the nerfs, and theyre not excluded from discounts. The 17th is a busy day in sneaker world.

Hope eastbay gets the nerfs, and theyre not excluded from discounts. The 17th is a busy day in sneaker world.

Originally Posted by jm9312

Wishful thinking right here

Back
Top Bottom