OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

Originally Posted by jm9312

Hope eastbay gets the nerfs, and theyre not excluded from discounts. The 17th is a busy day in sneaker world.

Wishful thinking right here

Originally Posted by reppin va

The release date on the Nerfs are on Saturday Dec. 17th..a day after my BDay..hope my girl can go ahead and hook me up.
Source?

Nevermind found out that Durant stated it on Twitter
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by reppin va

The release date on the Nerfs are on Saturday Dec. 17th..a day after my BDay..hope my girl can go ahead and hook me up.
Source?

Nevermind found out that Durant stated it on Twitter
laugh.gif

Hope eastbay gets the nerfs, and theyre not excluded from discounts. The 17th is a busy day in sneaker world.

I don't even care if they are excluded from discounts. If the Nerf's are on Eastbay that means I can actually get them for retail and to Canada without paying inflated reseller prices. The GR colorways retail for $95. The special releases can't be that much more. I just remember the ASG KD II's being $95 and the GR's $85. (I even got them off Eastbay.)

I don't even care if they are excluded from discounts. If the Nerf's are on Eastbay that means I can actually get them for retail and to Canada without paying inflated reseller prices. The GR colorways retail for $95. The special releases can't be that much more. I just remember the ASG KD II's being $95 and the GR's $85. (I even got them off Eastbay.)

Hmm...they def look nicer in that pic above than in the stock pic. Still need some more detailed pics though...

Hmm...they def look nicer in that pic above than in the stock pic. Still need some more detailed pics though...

weatherman disappoints. KD likes it coz he wanted to be a weatherman. but... not everyone wants to be a weatherman! except Nic Cage..

weatherman disappoints. KD likes it coz he wanted to be a weatherman. but... not everyone wants to be a weatherman! except Nic Cage..

I wonder if that stock pic was of a sample though. The pair on KD's feet definitely have different colorblocking (i.e. multicolored tongue, less black, etc) which I think makes a big difference. Seeing the "weather" effect on the medial side of the shoe is also pretty cool. Still want some better pics though.

I wonder if that stock pic was of a sample though. The pair on KD's feet definitely have different colorblocking (i.e. multicolored tongue, less black, etc) which I think makes a big difference. Seeing the "weather" effect on the medial side of the shoe is also pretty cool. Still want some better pics though.

Nerfs > Weathermans only because Nerfs remind me of an Eggplant CW

Still waiting for those all copper joints....

Nerfs > Weathermans only because Nerfs remind me of an Eggplant CW

Still waiting for those all copper joints....

Back
Top Bottom