OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

Originally Posted by onoudidntgf

391025_10150415771091655_81781281654_8746028_1559532153_n.jpg

from KDs facebook

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Alright, wow, those are kinda crazy lol. KD is bringing some heat this year in terms of colorways man.

Alright, wow, those are kinda crazy lol. KD is bringing some heat this year in terms of colorways man.

Originally Posted by Holiday

lol no worries fam, I'm just still in awe of how nice they are

Based on these KDIV colorways, I might have to slowdown on the Kobes this year... but the more I stare at these pics, the more I WANT THEM... lol

Originally Posted by Holiday

lol no worries fam, I'm just still in awe of how nice they are

Based on these KDIV colorways, I might have to slowdown on the Kobes this year... but the more I stare at these pics, the more I WANT THEM... lol

let me know when Nike decides to release some KD logo shirts instead of wasting time and money releasing stupid Lebron tee's no one buys.

let me know when Nike decides to release some KD logo shirts instead of wasting time and money releasing stupid Lebron tee's no one buys.

I actually like the Weathermans and plan on copping those and the Nerfs. Took me awhile to come around to the Nerfs but they've grown on me. Especially the price tag

I actually like the Weathermans and plan on copping those and the Nerfs. Took me awhile to come around to the Nerfs but they've grown on me. Especially the price tag

Funny thing is, with the NBA being locked out, it seems like both the Kobe and Lebron lines didn't go all out or at least to a certain degree are a bit of a disappoint from than last year's model, but that is not the case with KD's line. These IV are insane.

Back
Top Bottom