OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

Originally Posted by sho3tym

Originally Posted by TheLostMan

Originally Posted by sho3tym

missed out on my sz 11...

gotta track em down...
Yeah man. I hope you get yours. I dig your whole KD collection.

Not looking good at the moment...

damn even sho3tym
30t6p3b.gif
tsob

Originally Posted by blackconvertible

I went to the mall and my boy who works for Champs let me in to the mall with him and I was so happy cause Im the Only one there. Then there is a bunch of security cops and city cops that come up to me and tell me that the line is already formed outside and for me to go out there. I went from being the Only one inside the mall to the last one in line outside (21st). I almost gave up, especially after striking out last night on Eastbay and NDC, but I stayed and it actually worked out, because the people at the front were there for the Lebrons and they Only got one pair. By the time the Mgr got to the back of the line he mainly had KD's and Kobes left and since I was the 3rd to last by now, he let me cop more than one pair. So I got one KD (My size 10) and two Kobes 10 & 11. So in the end I did much better than initially thought, whew!

What's your city/state?I live in San Diego and I think we got skunked with any all star shoes, unless anyone here can share some info

Originally Posted by blackconvertible

I went to the mall and my boy who works for Champs let me in to the mall with him and I was so happy cause Im the Only one there. Then there is a bunch of security cops and city cops that come up to me and tell me that the line is already formed outside and for me to go out there. I went from being the Only one inside the mall to the last one in line outside (21st). I almost gave up, especially after striking out last night on Eastbay and NDC, but I stayed and it actually worked out, because the people at the front were there for the Lebrons and they Only got one pair. By the time the Mgr got to the back of the line he mainly had KD's and Kobes left and since I was the 3rd to last by now, he let me cop more than one pair. So I got one KD (My size 10) and two Kobes 10 & 11. So in the end I did much better than initially thought, whew!

What's your city/state?I live in San Diego and I think we got skunked with any all star shoes, unless anyone here can share some info

Originally Posted by astroox805

I'm in line at champs at the topanga canyon mall, everybody in line already got pairs from house of hoops, yeah I'm salty right now smh
ayy i just called and they said theirs a big @ss line.. u wanna save me a spot for a fellow NT'er????
wink.gif

I'm in line at champs at the topanga canyon mall, everybody in line already got pairs from house of hoops, yeah I'm salty right now smh
ayy i just called and they said theirs a big @ss line.. u wanna save me a spot for a fellow NT'er????
wink.gif

the only pair on fleabay in my sz is 350 bin
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
....i really dont want to deal with these salty dudes who couldnt get the foams to flip so they bought the kd's x3-5 just to flip thinking the profit will be about the same
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

the only pair on fleabay in my sz is 350 bin
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
....i really dont want to deal with these salty dudes who couldnt get the foams to flip so they bought the kd's x3-5 just to flip thinking the profit will be about the same
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by gyeah

Just called the ****Store and spoke to a rep that told me these along with the Bron's and Kobe's are hitting the site tonight at 12AM. Anyone else got the same answer?
12AM saturday?

Just called the ****Store and spoke to a rep that told me these along with the Bron's and Kobe's are hitting the site tonight at 12AM. Anyone else got the same answer?
12AM saturday?

Just called the NBA Store and spoke to a rep that told me these along with the Bron's and Kobe's are hitting the site tonight at 12AM. Anyone else got the same answer?

Is that EST or what?

Just called the NBA Store and spoke to a rep that told me these along with the Bron's and Kobe's are hitting the site tonight at 12AM. Anyone else got the same answer?

Is that EST or what?

Just called the ****tore and spoke to a rep that told me these along with the Bron's and Kobe's are hitting the site tonight at 12AM. Anyone else got the same answer?
Just called them... Josh told me 1am EST.

Just called the ****tore and spoke to a rep that told me these along with the Bron's and Kobe's are hitting the site tonight at 12AM. Anyone else got the same answer?
Just called them... Josh told me 1am EST.

THANKS FOR PUTTING THE ENTIRE WORLD ON NOTICE
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
YOU ALL JUST SUCCESSFULLY BLEW UP MY LAST RESORT IM SURE I WONT GET THEM NOW SMH

THANKS FOR PUTTING THE ENTIRE WORLD ON NOTICE
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
YOU ALL JUST SUCCESSFULLY BLEW UP MY LAST RESORT IM SURE I WONT GET THEM NOW SMH

Originally Posted by odog24

wink.gif

No dice, pairs are sold out and I wasn't able to score myself a pair at all! Pissed resellers galore

Originally Posted by odog24

wink.gif

No dice, pairs are sold out and I wasn't able to score myself a pair at all! Pissed resellers galore

Originally Posted by Dat Dude Chris

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

I WON THE RAFFLE AT THE HOUSE OF HOOPS IN HOUSTON WHEN THEY STILL HAD A FULL SIZE RUN OF KD'S BUT SINCE I WAS ONLY THERE FOR THE LEBRONS AND THEY ALREADY HAD ANNOUNCED THEY SOLD OUT OF THE LEBRONS I GAVE MY TICKET UP TO A HISPANIC GUY AND HIS GIRL WHO WANTED THE KD'S.

THEY WERE ESTATIC.

Dammmm u coulda got my size n sold them to me lol. Na but on the real,, dats a good deed so karma should pay u off eventually
KARMA WORKS REAL FAST. MY BOY JUST SCOOPED MY SIZE IN THE BIG BANGS FROM THE NIKE EMPLOYEE STORE FOR ALMOST HALF OFF.

NOW I'M ESTATIC. GONNA HAVE THEM TOMORROW, REQUESTED NEXT DAY SHIPPING
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Dat Dude Chris

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

I WON THE RAFFLE AT THE HOUSE OF HOOPS IN HOUSTON WHEN THEY STILL HAD A FULL SIZE RUN OF KD'S BUT SINCE I WAS ONLY THERE FOR THE LEBRONS AND THEY ALREADY HAD ANNOUNCED THEY SOLD OUT OF THE LEBRONS I GAVE MY TICKET UP TO A HISPANIC GUY AND HIS GIRL WHO WANTED THE KD'S.

THEY WERE ESTATIC.

Dammmm u coulda got my size n sold them to me lol. Na but on the real,, dats a good deed so karma should pay u off eventually
KARMA WORKS REAL FAST. MY BOY JUST SCOOPED MY SIZE IN THE BIG BANGS FROM THE NIKE EMPLOYEE STORE FOR ALMOST HALF OFF.

NOW I'M ESTATIC. GONNA HAVE THEM TOMORROW, REQUESTED NEXT DAY SHIPPING
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom