OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

Originally Posted by PLAYOFF12

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

I WON THE RAFFLE AT THE HOUSE OF HOOPS IN HOUSTON WHEN THEY STILL HAD A FULL SIZE RUN OF KD'S BUT SINCE I WAS ONLY THERE FOR THE LEBRONS AND THEY ALREADY HAD ANNOUNCED THEY SOLD OUT OF THE LEBRONS I GAVE MY TICKET UP TO A HISPANIC GUY AND HIS GIRL WHO WANTED THE KD'S.

THEY WERE ESTATIC.
Were you at Baybrook? I might have seen you. Dawg, you should have gave your ticket to me! I was trying to buy the KD's, too. I used my ticket to buy the Kobes.
YEA, I WAS AT BAYBROOK. I'M SURE EVERYONE THERE RECOGNIZED WHO I WAS. I WAS THE ONLY GUY CARRYING AROUND MY MACBOOK PRO TRYING TO GET THE SHOES ONLINE AT THE SAME TIME AS THE RAFFLE GOING ON.

MY TICKET NUMBER WAS THE 40TH ONE CALLED. THEY WERE OUT OF THE LEBRONS THOUGH SO I JUST GAVE THE TICKET TO THE CLOSEST PERSON NEAR ME WHO WANTED THE KD'S.

Originally Posted by ColdCity

Originally Posted by airedweezy

THANKS FOR PUTTING THE ENTIRE WORLD ON NOTICE
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
YOU ALL JUST SUCCESSFULLY BLEW UP MY LAST RESORT IM SURE I WONT GET THEM NOW SMH

Not to be a jerk but I'm getting tire of reading people say oh don't post link blah blah. Dude you aren't the only one who Knows about the site I'm sure there's hundreds of people who have been calling and doing the same. If you get them it's just all luck. Smh

im sure there a lot who knew too but for any & everyone who didnt they know now & are gonna be on it... & that will make it that much harder for me to get the one pair i want to wear not keep in a box hoping the resale value goes up
How about we not say one more word about that site until midnight?
And the two people who spoke to the rep, edit your posts

I WON THE RAFFLE AT THE HOUSE OF HOOPS IN HOUSTON WHEN THEY STILL HAD A FULL SIZE RUN OF KD'S BUT SINCE I WAS ONLY THERE FOR THE LEBRONS AND THEY ALREADY HAD ANNOUNCED THEY SOLD OUT OF THE LEBRONS I GAVE MY TICKET UP TO A HISPANIC GUY AND HIS GIRL WHO WANTED THE KD'S.

THEY WERE ESTATIC.
Were you at Baybrook? I might have seen you. Dawg, you should have gave your ticket to me! I was trying to buy the KD's, too. I used my ticket to buy the Kobes.
YEA, I WAS AT BAYBROOK. I'M SURE EVERYONE THERE RECOGNIZED WHO I WAS. I WAS THE ONLY GUY CARRYING AROUND MY MACBOOK PRO TRYING TO GET THE SHOES ONLINE AT THE SAME TIME AS THE RAFFLE GOING ON.

MY TICKET NUMBER WAS THE 40TH ONE CALLED. THEY WERE OUT OF THE LEBRONS THOUGH SO I JUST GAVE THE TICKET TO THE CLOSEST PERSON NEAR ME WHO WANTED THE KD'S.

WOW, what a night. So I began the night by failing on FTL and NDC, my brother and I both on separate laptops so I was naturally a little salty. Throughout the week I had tried to call HOH Willowbrook which was a little over an hour and a half away from where I am in PA (I don't like going to the HOH KOP which is a little over an hour away in PA) and I was never able to get through to speak to someone about the release and when they were releasing them timewise. Soooo, I said to hell with it and decided to wing it and drive to Willowbrook and I get there and I am the 182 person in line for all of the releases. We sat out in the rain most of the time and because of that, numerous people left which in the end I got the 2nd to last size 12 KD IV
pimp.gif
BEYOND surprised when I got to the HOH employee to ask what was left and told him I wanted a size 12 KD and he was like cool, just 1 left now. Waited from 1:30 AM till 8:30 AM and after having them in my hands I can say that it was worth it but I was nervous all night long lol. Sorry for the long story, I am still a little amped up after getting home lol. Congrats to all that were able to cop and good luck to those who still want to.

WOW, what a night. So I began the night by failing on FTL and NDC, my brother and I both on separate laptops so I was naturally a little salty. Throughout the week I had tried to call HOH Willowbrook which was a little over an hour and a half away from where I am in PA (I don't like going to the HOH KOP which is a little over an hour away in PA) and I was never able to get through to speak to someone about the release and when they were releasing them timewise. Soooo, I said to hell with it and decided to wing it and drive to Willowbrook and I get there and I am the 182 person in line for all of the releases. We sat out in the rain most of the time and because of that, numerous people left which in the end I got the 2nd to last size 12 KD IV
pimp.gif
BEYOND surprised when I got to the HOH employee to ask what was left and told him I wanted a size 12 KD and he was like cool, just 1 left now. Waited from 1:30 AM till 8:30 AM and after having them in my hands I can say that it was worth it but I was nervous all night long lol. Sorry for the long story, I am still a little amped up after getting home lol. Congrats to all that were able to cop and good luck to those who still want to.

Originally Posted by SoSickening

Not to be a jerk but I'm getting tire of reading people say oh don't post link blah blah. Dude you aren't the only one who Knows about the site I'm sure there's hundreds of people who have been calling and doing the same. If you get them it's just all luck. Smh

im sure there a lot who knew too but for any & everyone who didnt they know now & are gonna be on it... & that will make it that much harder for me to get the one pair i want to wear not keep in a box hoping the resale value goes up

PLEASE!!!!!!!

PLEASE!!!!!!!

THEY WERE ESTATIC.

Ah, ok. I remember seeing you now.
laugh.gif
I forgot about you moving to Houston now. I would've hit you up to say what's up. I didn't really wear or do anything for me to stand out for you to recognize me, so I'm just going to leave it at me being one of the many Asian people there.
laugh.gif

THEY WERE ESTATIC.

Ah, ok. I remember seeing you now.
laugh.gif
I forgot about you moving to Houston now. I would've hit you up to say what's up. I didn't really wear or do anything for me to stand out for you to recognize me, so I'm just going to leave it at me being one of the many Asian people there.
laugh.gif

Pre-Ordered mine from Kix-files.com for 194...they shipped today. Well worth the troble and the extra 80. Size 8.5-9 seems to be a hard size to come by.
pimp.gif

Pre-Ordered mine from Kix-files.com for 194...they shipped today. Well worth the troble and the extra 80. Size 8.5-9 seems to be a hard size to come by.
pimp.gif

Dude said hes gotten about 200 calls about Galaxy's in the last 4 hours and he's one of around 100 reps working
Was this a rep at the "last site" selling them?

Dude said hes gotten about 200 calls about Galaxy's in the last 4 hours and he's one of around 100 reps working
Was this a rep at the "last site" selling them?

Back
Top Bottom