OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

Originally Posted by Dat Dude Chris

I WON THE RAFFLE AT THE HOUSE OF HOOPS IN HOUSTON WHEN THEY STILL HAD A FULL SIZE RUN OF KD'S BUT SINCE I WAS ONLY THERE FOR THE LEBRONS AND THEY ALREADY HAD ANNOUNCED THEY SOLD OUT OF THE LEBRONS I GAVE MY TICKET UP TO A HISPANIC GUY AND HIS GIRL WHO WANTED THE KD'S.

THEY WERE ESTATIC.

Dammmm u coulda got my size n sold them to me lol. Na but on the real,, dats a good deed so karma should pay u off eventually
KARMA WORKS REAL FAST. MY BOY JUST SCOOPED MY SIZE IN THE BIG BANGS FROM THE NIKE EMPLOYEE STORE FOR ALMOST HALF OFF.

NOW I'M ESTATIC. GONNA HAVE THEM TOMORROW, REQUESTED NEXT DAY SHIPPING
laugh.gif

Dam good stuff n that right there is exactly y i believe in karma lol  

On a sidenote, headed to the mall now to see if theres any left over pairs anywhere lol, wish me luck lol

Originally Posted by Dat Dude Chris

I WON THE RAFFLE AT THE HOUSE OF HOOPS IN HOUSTON WHEN THEY STILL HAD A FULL SIZE RUN OF KD'S BUT SINCE I WAS ONLY THERE FOR THE LEBRONS AND THEY ALREADY HAD ANNOUNCED THEY SOLD OUT OF THE LEBRONS I GAVE MY TICKET UP TO A HISPANIC GUY AND HIS GIRL WHO WANTED THE KD'S.

THEY WERE ESTATIC.

Dammmm u coulda got my size n sold them to me lol. Na but on the real,, dats a good deed so karma should pay u off eventually
KARMA WORKS REAL FAST. MY BOY JUST SCOOPED MY SIZE IN THE BIG BANGS FROM THE NIKE EMPLOYEE STORE FOR ALMOST HALF OFF.

NOW I'M ESTATIC. GONNA HAVE THEM TOMORROW, REQUESTED NEXT DAY SHIPPING
laugh.gif

Dam good stuff n that right there is exactly y i believe in karma lol  

On a sidenote, headed to the mall now to see if theres any left over pairs anywhere lol, wish me luck lol

Originally Posted by astroox805

Originally Posted by odog24

I'm in line at champs at the topanga canyon mall, everybody in line already got pairs from house of hoops, yeah I'm salty right now smh
ayy i just called and they said theirs a big @ss line.. u wanna save me a spot for a fellow NT'er????
wink.gif

No dice, pairs are sold out and I wasn't able to score myself a pair at all! Pissed resellers galore
man this ++@ got me so heated. i feel like making a hundred ebay accounts and putting fake bids on all these resellers
mad.gif

I'm in line at champs at the topanga canyon mall, everybody in line already got pairs from house of hoops, yeah I'm salty right now smh
ayy i just called and they said theirs a big @ss line.. u wanna save me a spot for a fellow NT'er????
wink.gif

No dice, pairs are sold out and I wasn't able to score myself a pair at all! Pissed resellers galore
man this ++@ got me so heated. i feel like making a hundred ebay accounts and putting fake bids on all these resellers
mad.gif

Originally Posted by ColdCity

Originally Posted by sho3tym

Originally Posted by TheLostMan

Yeah man. I hope you get yours. I dig your whole KD collection.

Not looking good at the moment...

damn even sho3tym
30t6p3b.gif
tsob

I know....

Not sure what I'm gonna do yet.

Appreciate all the guys who are looking out for me.

The joys of being a HS Teacher.

Originally Posted by sho3tym

Originally Posted by TheLostMan

Yeah man. I hope you get yours. I dig your whole KD collection.

Not looking good at the moment...

damn even sho3tym
30t6p3b.gif
tsob

I know....

Not sure what I'm gonna do yet.

Appreciate all the guys who are looking out for me.

The joys of being a HS Teacher.

wink.gif

mad.gif

Tell me about it! Hating life right now!

wink.gif

mad.gif

Tell me about it! Hating life right now!

THANKS FOR PUTTING THE ENTIRE WORLD ON NOTICE
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
YOU ALL JUST SUCCESSFULLY BLEW UP MY LAST RESORT IM SURE I WONT GET THEM NOW SMH

Not to be a jerk but I'm getting tire of reading people say oh don't post link blah blah. Dude you aren't the only one who Knows about the site I'm sure there's hundreds of people who have been calling and doing the same. If you get them it's just all luck. Smh

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
YOU ALL JUST SUCCESSFULLY BLEW UP MY LAST RESORT IM SURE I WONT GET THEM NOW SMH

Not to be a jerk but I'm getting tire of reading people say oh don't post link blah blah. Dude you aren't the only one who Knows about the site I'm sure there's hundreds of people who have been calling and doing the same. If you get them it's just all luck. Smh

Everything went smooth on ndc last night, got to checkout, hit the 'place order' button like it was gravy, had me like
pimp.gif

after a few seconds of "order processing" I got the 'timed out due to inactivity'. After that I didn't stand a chance.
Still hoping I can get these for a reasonable price, if not retail

I'm still trying to fathom not being able to get a pair of shoes that I really want...lol. This limited stuff sucks. Over 10 years of doing this & I've never seen it this bad.

Failed on NDC, Eastbay, missed out on Finish Line, Jimmy Jazz....HOH wasn't an option cuz I have a day job. Just bought a pair on ebay for way more than I wanted to for a size 10.5 (I wanted an 11 or even 11.5). Hope I can scoop a pair for retail off somewhere...

Good luck fellas
-Pete

Originally Posted by airedweezy

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

im sure there a lot who knew too but for any & everyone who didnt they know now & are gonna be on it... & that will make it that much harder for me to get the one pair i want to wear not keep in a box hoping the resale value goes up

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

im sure there a lot who knew too but for any & everyone who didnt they know now & are gonna be on it... & that will make it that much harder for me to get the one pair i want to wear not keep in a box hoping the resale value goes up

I'm still trying to fathom not being able to get a pair of shoes that I really want...lol. This limited stuff sucks. Over 10 years of doing this & I've never seen it this bad.

Failed on NDC, Eastbay, missed out on Finish Line, Jimmy Jazz....HOH wasn't an option cuz I have a day job. Just bought a pair on ebay for way more than I wanted to for a size 10.5 (I wanted an 11 or even 11.5). Hope I can scoop a pair for retail off somewhere...

Good luck fellas
-Pete

Everything went smooth on ndc last night, got to checkout, hit the 'place order' button like it was gravy, had me like
pimp.gif

after a few seconds of "order processing" I got the 'timed out due to inactivity'. After that I didn't stand a chance.
Still hoping I can get these for a reasonable price, if not retail

^posting a live link is just dumb, you know how many lurkers there are? it ruins a lot of peoples chances.

^posting a live link is just dumb, you know how many lurkers there are? it ruins a lot of peoples chances.

THEY WERE ESTATIC.
Were you at Baybrook? I might have seen you. Dawg, you should have gave your ticket to me! I was trying to buy the KD's, too. I used my ticket to buy the Kobes.

THEY WERE ESTATIC.
Were you at Baybrook? I might have seen you. Dawg, you should have gave your ticket to me! I was trying to buy the KD's, too. I used my ticket to buy the Kobes.

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

How about we not say one more word about that site until midnight?
And the two people who spoke to the rep, edit your posts

Back
Top Bottom