OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

Originally Posted by ColdCity

should i try to grab a kobe vii asg & try to trade it for the kd asg? would that even be a straight up trade?
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Just buy the kd's.

Originally Posted by xsalvioutlawx

That ebay auction is not real. Fake bids. They're going for a lot on ebay, but like $275 max from what I've seen.

yea that can't be real... Gonna suck for the idiot when he gets charges 9% of that by ebay. That will wake him up!

That ebay auction is not real. Fake bids. They're going for a lot on ebay, but like $275 max from what I've seen.

yea that can't be real... Gonna suck for the idiot when he gets charges 9% of that by ebay. That will wake him up!

holding out hope that since its all star weekend there will be a restock of some sort....again. i know its far fetched but if you told me that i would strike out on ndc this many times since the cement 4 release....i would tell you thats far fetched.

holding out hope that since its all star weekend there will be a restock of some sort....again. i know its far fetched but if you told me that i would strike out on ndc this many times since the cement 4 release....i would tell you thats far fetched.

Originally Posted by cloudypokerchips

+1

Originally Posted by cloudypokerchips

+1

do they take them off nba store? cause im searchin kd all star and cant find them, or through footwear

do they take them off nba store? cause im searchin kd all star and cant find them, or through footwear

Originally Posted by pgatt17

Yea. They take the shoes off the site once it's sold out.

Originally Posted by pgatt17

Yea. They take the shoes off the site once it's sold out.

2921646dcc3d19bad03e77eaf41dd36554671838_r.jpg

^^After that 3.5 days of camping, I had to rock these puppies today !!! - Highly underrated and easily my fav so far outta the ASG pack !! 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

And now its time to #KanyeDANCE!!!
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

QUDGm.jpg

2921646dcc3d19bad03e77eaf41dd36554671838_r.jpg

^^After that 3.5 days of camping, I had to rock these puppies today !!! - Highly underrated and easily my fav so far outta the ASG pack !! 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

And now its time to #KanyeDANCE!!!
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

QUDGm.jpg

Back
Top Bottom