OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

Originally Posted by jst628

3.5 days of camping for KD's though???

laugh.gif
i got mine from 5 days of camping on the computer 

Originally Posted by ColdCity

should i try to grab a kobe vii asg & try to trade it for the kd asg? would that even be a straight up trade?
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

been wondering this myself. I'd gladly trade my Kobe's for KD's. The KD's were impossible for me to get. I grabbed one Kobe but could have had at least 3 pairs. But then again, I'm in LA so we probably have a healthier stock of Kobe's compared to KD.

Originally Posted by ColdCity

should i try to grab a kobe vii asg & try to trade it for the kd asg? would that even be a straight up trade?
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

been wondering this myself. I'd gladly trade my Kobe's for KD's. The KD's were impossible for me to get. I grabbed one Kobe but could have had at least 3 pairs. But then again, I'm in LA so we probably have a healthier stock of Kobe's compared to KD.

Officially pissed I didn't scoop these up, but the 13 would have been too small, should have just got them anyway.

Officially pissed I didn't scoop these up, but the 13 would have been too small, should have just got them anyway.

Originally Posted by OG Pirate

I really do not want to pay $300 for the ASG's on eBay, but I'm seeing no other option at the moment.

wait....its exact;y what im doing 
paying $300 for something i can/should be able to get for 1/2 of that price if not more is not in the plan 

My boy just received a email from NDC cancelling his order he placed Thursday night. Mad salty when he called me. 

Originally Posted by OG Pirate

I really do not want to pay $300 for the ASG's on eBay, but I'm seeing no other option at the moment.

wait....its exact;y what im doing 
paying $300 for something i can/should be able to get for 1/2 of that price if not more is not in the plan 

My boy just received a email from NDC cancelling his order he placed Thursday night. Mad salty when he called me. 

Back
Top Bottom