OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

Originally Posted by SirLuciousLeftFoot

JFMartiMcDandruff wrote:
also, can we get a creamsicle colorway? I wanted one for the III's

I think this scheduled CW is the closest we're going to get to Creamsicles this year.
nike-zoom-kd-iv-team-orange-white-photo-blue-summer-2012-counterkicks.com_.jpg

And I think for the III's, you were able to pretty closely recreate a Creamsicle CW on iD.

i tried, but you couldn't replicate the kd2 creamsicle exactly...unless they changed it
but the IV colorway looks like it has a translucent sole? 
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by SirLuciousLeftFoot

JFMartiMcDandruff wrote:
also, can we get a creamsicle colorway? I wanted one for the III's

I think this scheduled CW is the closest we're going to get to Creamsicles this year.
nike-zoom-kd-iv-team-orange-white-photo-blue-summer-2012-counterkicks.com_.jpg

And I think for the III's, you were able to pretty closely recreate a Creamsicle CW on iD.

i tried, but you couldn't replicate the kd2 creamsicle exactly...unless they changed it
but the IV colorway looks like it has a translucent sole? 
nerd.gif

Nerfs still the best and no special box is even better because resellers see it as a better opportunity to get them to make more money off it.

Nerfs still the best and no special box is even better because resellers see it as a better opportunity to get them to make more money off it.

Special box just gives Nike more of a reason to raise the price, I'll take a regular box. Looking like Nerf's will be HOH exclusives, hoping I'm wrong..

Special box just gives Nike more of a reason to raise the price, I'll take a regular box. Looking like Nerf's will be HOH exclusives, hoping I'm wrong..

Did everyone else get the new Eastbay with Durant on the cover and a small feature inside on him? What about Westbrook? I thought it was weird they sent me 2 of the exact same catalogue, just with different OKC Thunder all stars on the front and in the middle feature. The 4s are in it for order as well

Did everyone else get the new Eastbay with Durant on the cover and a small feature inside on him? What about Westbrook? I thought it was weird they sent me 2 of the exact same catalogue, just with different OKC Thunder all stars on the front and in the middle feature. The 4s are in it for order as well

Right now, looking forward to the nerfs and aways. Coppers could be nice also. Not feeling the weather mans at all.
Can't wait to try these things on

Right now, looking forward to the nerfs and aways. Coppers could be nice also. Not feeling the weather mans at all.
Can't wait to try these things on

Originally Posted by Gex The Damaja

Just HOH. But the good thing is they've been opening up more HOH locations.

Originally Posted by Gex The Damaja

Just HOH. But the good thing is they've been opening up more HOH locations.

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

Originally Posted by NotoriousMJ23

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

KD > Bron >>>>> KOBE..  
hell yea. I dont care about no box, i mean its nice to look at but ehhh i don't care

Dean, your Hate for Kobe will never die, it gets stronger every day lol

lol i don't mean to hate, but ehh every year.. but i need to honestly stop saying this. i know other people be like shut up already lol.. my bad.

and great news about the coppers!!!

lol

Back
Top Bottom