OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

Originally Posted by donjuan513

Originally Posted by Gex The Damaja

Special box just gives Nike more of a reason to raise the price, I'll take a regular box. Looking like Nerf's will be HOH exclusives, hoping I'm wrong..

Just HOH. But the good thing is they've been opening up more HOH locations.
Thanks for the info, Ty! Just hoping I could get a pair.

Special box just gives Nike more of a reason to raise the price, I'll take a regular box. Looking like Nerf's will be HOH exclusives, hoping I'm wrong..

Thanks for the info, Ty! Just hoping I could get a pair.

Well not too mad since I saw it coming, now HOH roosevelt field anyone? 

Well not too mad since I saw it coming, now HOH roosevelt field anyone? 

Similar to how Nike does a draft day colorway for Kobe, they should do one with KD; Sonics colors...

This shoe totally has a lot going for it colorway-wise. I'm really not a huge fan of straps, but these are definitely making me think twice.

Similar to how Nike does a draft day colorway for Kobe, they should do one with KD; Sonics colors...

This shoe totally has a lot going for it colorway-wise. I'm really not a huge fan of straps, but these are definitely making me think twice.

I hope the nerfs drop without the hoop and ball. I don't wanna spend an extra 30 for that crap. Just need the sneakers.

I hope the nerfs drop without the hoop and ball. I don't wanna spend an extra 30 for that crap. Just need the sneakers.

yes dslee that would be nice. Especially since KD actually spent a whole season in Seattle and with Kobe it was a trade instantly for Vlade and there's still a hornets cw.

yes dslee that would be nice. Especially since KD actually spent a whole season in Seattle and with Kobe it was a trade instantly for Vlade and there's still a hornets cw.

^^^
Nike could even call it the KD Rookie colorway. I'd jump on a green/yellow KD.

^^^
Nike could even call it the KD Rookie colorway. I'd jump on a green/yellow KD.

Originally Posted by DsLee559

That would be dope bro... Always loved the Sonics colors...

Honestly, the straps add the finishing touch to the shoe... IMO

Originally Posted by DsLee559

That would be dope bro... Always loved the Sonics colors...

Honestly, the straps add the finishing touch to the shoe... IMO

Nerfs are COPPED... s/n: am I the only one that would like to see an Air Mag-inspired colorway since KD was in the promo "commercial" & is obviously a huge BTTF fan?

Back
Top Bottom