OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

Originally Posted by NotoriousMJ23

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

KD > Bron >>>>> KOBE..  
hell yea. I dont care about no box, i mean its nice to look at but ehhh i don't care

Dean, your Hate for Kobe will never die, it gets stronger every day lol

lol i don't mean to hate, but ehh every year.. but i need to honestly stop saying this. i know other people be like shut up already lol.. my bad.

and great news about the coppers!!!

lol

Originally Posted by donjuan513

Originally Posted by Gex The Damaja

Special box just gives Nike more of a reason to raise the price, I'll take a regular box. Looking like Nerf's will be HOH exclusives, hoping I'm wrong..

Just HOH. But the good thing is they've been opening up more HOH locations.
Wait... The Nerf's are HOH, or just the version with the nerf box is?

Will some without the special box be more widely released, kinda like the Blake Griffin Hyperdunks were? Sorry, I'm a little confused...

Oh and one more question: What's gonna be the retail on these?

Special box just gives Nike more of a reason to raise the price, I'll take a regular box. Looking like Nerf's will be HOH exclusives, hoping I'm wrong..

Will some without the special box be more widely released, kinda like the Blake Griffin Hyperdunks were? Sorry, I'm a little confused...

Originally Posted by jst628

28kkdnq.jpg
random pic but info on those shirts
nerd.gif

^The heather grey shirt was on ndc.

Fellas, good to see the interest picking up in this thread. Played in mine today. They're nice, felt narrower than the 3.

At some point I will update the 1st page...

^The heather grey shirt was on ndc.

Fellas, good to see the interest picking up in this thread. Played in mine today. They're nice, felt narrower than the 3.

At some point I will update the 1st page...

Originally Posted by mastergrim8

I could careless about the nerf ball and hoop. If you want one, go spend $50. I just want the shoes but a newer box designed just for KD would be nice instead of the orange performance box because KD is clearly an elite player and almost at the status of Kobe/Lebron. A breakout shoe deserves a breakout box...
50 tho for a nerf hoop? you trippin bruh

Originally Posted by mastergrim8

I could careless about the nerf ball and hoop. If you want one, go spend $50. I just want the shoes but a newer box designed just for KD would be nice instead of the orange performance box because KD is clearly an elite player and almost at the status of Kobe/Lebron. A breakout shoe deserves a breakout box...
50 tho for a nerf hoop? you trippin bruh

Originally Posted by DUB 253

I'm betting he means nerfs in general are hoh. Easy for me I've got 3 within driving distance.

Originally Posted by DUB 253

I'm betting he means nerfs in general are hoh. Easy for me I've got 3 within driving distance.

Back
Top Bottom