OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

I finally built up the little KD collection that I wanted, but I still want the Weatherman's and I feel like I'll be set.
20v106v.jpg

UTs are nice but I have no real want for them. Entourages are going to be sweet summer shoes. The Orange/Blue are meh. The Cream IDs are much better. Still bummed I missed out my chance to get Weathermans. It was a sad day for sure.

UTs are nice but I have no real want for them. Entourages are going to be sweet summer shoes. The Orange/Blue are meh. The Cream IDs are much better. Still bummed I missed out my chance to get Weathermans. It was a sad day for sure.

seller in germany flaked on me...

on the hunt for the 2nd all star pair.

We don't have a date for the orange/blue or the texas right?

Originally Posted by Nineteen92

I finally built up the little KD collection that I wanted, but I still want the Weatherman's and I feel like I'll be set.
20v106v.jpg

i need to find those christmas... great picture.

Originally Posted by Nineteen92

20v106v.jpg

i need to find those christmas... great picture.

Originally Posted by sho3tym

I asked around my HOH and I hear either April 4th or 10th but thats only what I heard....I wouldnt trust them at all with their info.....
roll.gif

Because Im sure Easters will be out around that time also!!  

I asked around my HOH and I hear either April 4th or 10th but thats only what I heard....I wouldnt trust them at all with their info.....
roll.gif

Because Im sure Easters will be out around that time also!!  

Anyone order KDs from kicks-crew recently, specifically all stars? Ordered almost a week ago and haven't gotten an order or shipping email yet, just the PayPal receipt. Also sent them an email and no response. I need those all stars something fierce...

Anyone order KDs from kicks-crew recently, specifically all stars? Ordered almost a week ago and haven't gotten an order or shipping email yet, just the PayPal receipt. Also sent them an email and no response. I need those all stars something fierce...

Finally...thanks NBA store! Size 10.5 is kinda tight...but I'm not gonna ball in this pair. Got sz 11 home's on the way...Need X-Mas & UT's, then I'm good. Maybe.

-Pete

Finally...thanks NBA store! Size 10.5 is kinda tight...but I'm not gonna ball in this pair. Got sz 11 home's on the way...Need X-Mas & UT's, then I'm good. Maybe.

-Pete

That stinks.  Sorry to hear that.  I would comb through some major cities' CL and try to find a deal or two.  They can be had- just gotta find the right sellers.  Unfortunately my best hit so far on the Big bang Brons is 350 in LA and its a cash only deal.  Hope you can snag another pair- wish I knew this earlier as I had an extra 11 before last Friday!

That stinks.  Sorry to hear that.  I would comb through some major cities' CL and try to find a deal or two.  They can be had- just gotta find the right sellers.  Unfortunately my best hit so far on the Big bang Brons is 350 in LA and its a cash only deal.  Hope you can snag another pair- wish I knew this earlier as I had an extra 11 before last Friday!

Originally Posted by Bryscooplaygrifhold

I know, no worries.

I've seen a couple pairs around the price I was going to pay.

Just waiting on him to refund.

Originally Posted by Bryscooplaygrifhold

I know, no worries.

I've seen a couple pairs around the price I was going to pay.

Just waiting on him to refund.

Did u take the Weathermans from me from a guy in Germany lol. I say that because there was a pair on sale on the bay and someone out-offered me on that 10.5 I've been looking for.
The hunt continues for weathermans
mad.gif

Did u take the Weathermans from me from a guy in Germany lol. I say that because there was a pair on sale on the bay and someone out-offered me on that 10.5 I've been looking for.
The hunt continues for weathermans
mad.gif

Back
Top Bottom