OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

KD had some new joints on tonight against dallas... they looked like homes with a orange swoosh and the sole looked part blue/part orange.....

KD had some new joints on tonight against dallas... they looked like homes with a orange swoosh and the sole looked part blue/part orange.....

Team orange
pimp.gif
all they need are some orange or blue speckles on the white mid sole and I'll have some hwc Durants

my only two pairs of iv so far

Team orange
pimp.gif
all they need are some orange or blue speckles on the white mid sole and I'll have some hwc Durants

my only two pairs of iv so far

So it seems that it's 100% NDC is not getting a restock of the ASG or are people still hoping for one? Of course the CS reps are useless..... If anyone has heard otherwise, please let me know.

So it seems that it's 100% NDC is not getting a restock of the ASG or are people still hoping for one? Of course the CS reps are useless..... If anyone has heard otherwise, please let me know.

still looking for xmas and YOTD in size 10 for a reasonable price, preferably around 120-140, do you think 200 shipped is good for the All Stars?

still looking for xmas and YOTD in size 10 for a reasonable price, preferably around 120-140, do you think 200 shipped is good for the All Stars?

Originally Posted by sneakermane

Two out of the three NECESSARY KD4s.

Nerfs eluded me....
mad.gif

easy co sign. and +1. regretting not camping out for them.... but the all stars are easily helping me get over it 
happy.gif

Originally Posted by sneakermane

Two out of the three NECESSARY KD4s.

Nerfs eluded me....
mad.gif

easy co sign. and +1. regretting not camping out for them.... but the all stars are easily helping me get over it 
happy.gif

^^^Totally agree that the YOTD and ASG are 2 of the 3 top KD IVs so far...

But Weathermans still top the Nerfs IMO. Still on the hunt for a 14 in those...

Originally Posted by Dark Steel

Nerfs fall out of the top 3 just because nike decided that 95% of us shouldn't have them.

Originally Posted by Dark Steel

Nerfs fall out of the top 3 just because nike decided that 95% of us shouldn't have them.

I'm with YOTDs and ASGs being 2 of the top 3 too. The third spot is a toss up between Weathermans and Nerfs for me. Would be nice if I ever got my hands on one of those two, but wouldn't lose sleep given the prices. The only KDIVs coming up that I'm looking forward to are probably the olive green/black/orange ones that we've only seen catalog pics of, but I think the silver/yellows and Aways are pretty nice too. Not really a fan of the Easter Mints coming up.

Back
Top Bottom