OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

I'm with YOTDs and ASGs being 2 of the top 3 too. The third spot is a toss up between Weathermans and Nerfs for me. Would be nice if I ever got my hands on one of those two, but wouldn't lose sleep given the prices. The only KDIVs coming up that I'm looking forward to are probably the olive green/black/orange ones that we've only seen catalog pics of, but I think the silver/yellows and Aways are pretty nice too. Not really a fan of the Easter Mints coming up.

Originally Posted by sneakerfreak9

Originally Posted by sho3tym

seller in germany flaked on me...

on the hunt for the 2nd all star pair.

We don't have a date for the orange/blue or the texas right?
Did u take the Weathermans from me from a guy in Germany lol. I say that because there was a pair on sale on the bay and someone out-offered me on that 10.5 I've been looking for.
The hunt continues for weathermans
mad.gif

Wasn't me...

Originally Posted by sneakerfreak9

Originally Posted by sho3tym

seller in germany flaked on me...

on the hunt for the 2nd all star pair.

We don't have a date for the orange/blue or the texas right?
Did u take the Weathermans from me from a guy in Germany lol. I say that because there was a pair on sale on the bay and someone out-offered me on that 10.5 I've been looking for.
The hunt continues for weathermans
mad.gif

Wasn't me...

7fc16465f2486bbaeb6f5cb2b2dc8fad9e8e6b60_r.jpeg

just wanted to share my February KD pack.. i kept reading how those asg are crazy detailed, but totally have to see em in person before you can truly appreciate it.. so
pimp.gif

7fc16465f2486bbaeb6f5cb2b2dc8fad9e8e6b60_r.jpeg

just wanted to share my February KD pack.. i kept reading how those asg are crazy detailed, but totally have to see em in person before you can truly appreciate it.. so
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Nineteen92

I finally built up the little KD collection that I wanted, but I still want the Weatherman's and I feel like I'll be set.
20v106v.jpg

Nice collection cuz thats the same exact three kds i have lol. Now i all i want are the bhm n a nike id pair

Originally Posted by Nineteen92

I finally built up the little KD collection that I wanted, but I still want the Weatherman's and I feel like I'll be set.
20v106v.jpg

Nice collection cuz thats the same exact three kds i have lol. Now i all i want are the bhm n a nike id pair

I had a trade set up with a guy & he backed out saying he wanted to see what fleabay would get him
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
i guess dudes dont stand behind thier word anymore
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

I had a trade set up with a guy & he backed out saying he wanted to see what fleabay would get him
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
i guess dudes dont stand behind thier word anymore
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

finally some pics of the GRs, those wht/yellow/and photo blue are
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

but i still want actual pics of the olive and orange joints if they are matte upper they are guna be
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

finally some pics of the GRs, those wht/yellow/and photo blue are
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

but i still want actual pics of the olive and orange joints if they are matte upper they are guna be
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

^^^thats a nice pic Brianoc41 / good stuff
I haven't really taken any pics of my latest shoes in a long time
On kdiv I have Xmas/ 2x yotd / asg / and weatherman coming soon (traded my asg brons for them) just need to drive like 45mi
ohwell.gif
for them

^^^thats a nice pic Brianoc41 / good stuff
I haven't really taken any pics of my latest shoes in a long time
On kdiv I have Xmas/ 2x yotd / asg / and weatherman coming soon (traded my asg brons for them) just need to drive like 45mi
ohwell.gif
for them

Back
Top Bottom