OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

Real pics of the 'Weathermans' via Sole Movement...

wthr.jpg

wthr1.jpg

wthr2.jpg

wthr3.jpg

wthr6.jpg

wthr7.jpg

wthr8.jpg

wthr9.jpg

Again a DOPE concept, but a pass for me...

Real pics of the 'Weathermans' via Sole Movement...

wthr.jpg

wthr1.jpg

wthr2.jpg

wthr3.jpg

wthr6.jpg

wthr7.jpg

wthr8.jpg

wthr9.jpg

Again a DOPE concept, but a pass for me...

Originally Posted by rocketsfan

Man. I need a HOH connect desperately.........

Indeed.. good luck tryna find one that won't molest you, though.. you'd think with all these people in the community beginning to complain loudly about resellers, most with the ability to do something about it would be willing to help out other heads who want the shoe to own it and not sell it.. Of course, there should be a price paid because obviously, it's still business but the price shouldn't be over $40-$80 over retail, depending on the effort required to attain them and the difficulty etc.
Just my opinion.. Although one could say I'm biased.. 
laugh.gif

BTW, the Weatherman's are kinda wetter, though.. just sayin'..

Originally Posted by rocketsfan

Man. I need a HOH connect desperately.........

Indeed.. good luck tryna find one that won't molest you, though.. you'd think with all these people in the community beginning to complain loudly about resellers, most with the ability to do something about it would be willing to help out other heads who want the shoe to own it and not sell it.. Of course, there should be a price paid because obviously, it's still business but the price shouldn't be over $40-$80 over retail, depending on the effort required to attain them and the difficulty etc.
Just my opinion.. Although one could say I'm biased.. 
laugh.gif

BTW, the Weatherman's are kinda wetter, though.. just sayin'..

I wonder how these are going to seel here in the DC area... people get so hyped for Foam and Jordan releases, these my float under the radar and sit on the shelves for a while, like a lot of the Kobe HoH drops have...

I wonder how these are going to seel here in the DC area... people get so hyped for Foam and Jordan releases, these my float under the radar and sit on the shelves for a while, like a lot of the Kobe HoH drops have...

The few guys I've dealt with concerning HOH have taken care of me.

I anticipate it'll be the same for these.

Due to Coaching commitments, I'm not getting out of the city...lol

Gotta rely on these guys, thanks again fellas.

Originally Posted by RamZs8906

i hope so cuz i really want the nerfs...only hoh is in pg right? i havent lined up in a minute...i will give them a call today i guess.
frown.gif
ive never even seen anyone rock kds here as a matter of fact. them nerfs too trill tho.

Originally Posted by RamZs8906

i hope so cuz i really want the nerfs...only hoh is in pg right? i havent lined up in a minute...i will give them a call today i guess.
frown.gif
ive never even seen anyone rock kds here as a matter of fact. them nerfs too trill tho.

KD IVs dropped here in the Philippines today, 12/01. Aways and Blackouts are GR. Weatherman released in a very limited number. I heard two stores got them here. One store got 12 pairs only, no info on the 2nd one but called both stores at about 7pm and no Weatherman available anymore. 

I know this shoe would be of really good quality and I was correct the moment I got it in my hands. It has a Kobe V feel in it, material wise and in terms of lockdown feel. My friend copped the Aways. I really wanted the Weatherman but would still be happy to settle with the Aways. Some pics below.

dsc0136za.jpg

dsc0142qh.jpg

dsc0144de.jpg

dsc0145hy.jpg

dsc0146fp.jpg

KD IVs dropped here in the Philippines today, 12/01. Aways and Blackouts are GR. Weatherman released in a very limited number. I heard two stores got them here. One store got 12 pairs only, no info on the 2nd one but called both stores at about 7pm and no Weatherman available anymore. 

I know this shoe would be of really good quality and I was correct the moment I got it in my hands. It has a Kobe V feel in it, material wise and in terms of lockdown feel. My friend copped the Aways. I really wanted the Weatherman but would still be happy to settle with the Aways. Some pics below.

dsc0136za.jpg

dsc0142qh.jpg

dsc0144de.jpg

dsc0145hy.jpg

dsc0146fp.jpg

Originally Posted by sho3tym

no doubt bro, you already know.. 2x for my man B BALLLINNNNNNNNN

Originally Posted by sho3tym

no doubt bro, you already know.. 2x for my man B BALLLINNNNNNNNN

Back
Top Bottom