OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

Originally Posted by Skip2MyLou23

Everyone down here seems to hate the new logo. The old one was classic.

when I first saw the logo/color scheme I was disgusted
sick.gif
been growing on me since tho

sick.gif

Originally Posted by DBlockAllDay

Originally Posted by melofan15

sick.gif

My thoughts exactly

took a while to adapt to, bu since i love orange they did right by me lol miss the actual marlin tho
guna miss that teal jersey always a classic and pinstripe too

Originally Posted by DBlockAllDay

Originally Posted by melofan15

sick.gif

My thoughts exactly

took a while to adapt to, bu since i love orange they did right by me lol miss the actual marlin tho
guna miss that teal jersey always a classic and pinstripe too

I'm disappointed that Nice Kicks isn't getting the UT's. Doesn't make sense. I'll be in Austin all weekend for SXSW, too. And I don't have anyone back home in Houston willing to camp out for me.
laugh.gif

I'm disappointed that Nice Kicks isn't getting the UT's. Doesn't make sense. I'll be in Austin all weekend for SXSW, too. And I don't have anyone back home in Houston willing to camp out for me.
laugh.gif

I just came back from HOH Miami and they haven't received these or the YOTD Kobes yet. They should have already received them.

I just came back from HOH Miami and they haven't received these or the YOTD Kobes yet. They should have already received them.

finally got my KD IV but they are back in the mail for return. i should have tried on a pair before i orderd. I need to bump it to a full size because my feet are wide

finally got my KD IV but they are back in the mail for return. i should have tried on a pair before i orderd. I need to bump it to a full size because my feet are wide

with all this elite news for Kobe, LeBron and hyperdunks I wish KD had his own elite or playoff version. Can't wait until the UTs this Saturday then Easters in April!!

Back
Top Bottom