OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

with all this elite news for Kobe, LeBron and hyperdunks I wish KD had his own elite or playoff version. Can't wait until the UTs this Saturday then Easters in April!!

finally got my pair in the mail... glad i ordered two... i own a few pairs of kd and in some i needed a 9.5, in some a 10... these i was a 9.5

finally got my pair in the mail... glad i ordered two... i own a few pairs of kd and in some i needed a 9.5, in some a 10... these i was a 9.5

nike-zoom-kd-iv-team-orange_04.jpg
nike-zoom-kd-iv-team-orange_02.jpg
nike-zoom-kd-iv-team-orange_08.jpg
nike-zoom-kd-iv-team-orange_03.jpg
nike-zoom-kd-iv-team-orange_05.jpg

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

how in the world did we let this hit page 2?

Maybe that's a good thing. May indicate there is not much hype for the upcoming releases, though I know it is.

I'm thinking of getting a Dolphins fitted for the YOTDs. Did anyone else get or have one to match them? Are the colors pretty close?

Maybe that's a good thing. May indicate there is not much hype for the upcoming releases, though I know it is.

I'm thinking of getting a Dolphins fitted for the YOTDs. Did anyone else get or have one to match them? Are the colors pretty close?

Originally Posted by blacklion23

the YOTD are more blue than the Dolphins colors so it doesn't quite match

Originally Posted by blacklion23

the YOTD are more blue than the Dolphins colors so it doesn't quite match

Those new orange joints...toooo schweet. Smh, I'm going to buy. Damb nike, put me down for these along w the easters

Those new orange joints...toooo schweet. Smh, I'm going to buy. Damb nike, put me down for these along w the easters

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

No elites for the KD's???? Wack !

after seeing how clean the lebron/kobe pair was...i'm wanted to see a kd pair

Since KD stated he wanted his shoes to be less than $100, I guess Nike figured doing an "Elite" KD IV wasn't possible?Just a guess...

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

No elites for the KD's???? Wack !

after seeing how clean the lebron/kobe pair was...i'm wanted to see a kd pair

Since KD stated he wanted his shoes to be less than $100, I guess Nike figured doing an "Elite" KD IV wasn't possible?Just a guess...

Back
Top Bottom