OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

Originally Posted by cloud strife

dsc0142qh.jpg

Nice pic! The KDIV "aways" looks very nice on foot. Looking forward to cop this. PI represent!!! 

The "Away" colorway was not on my radar......

Now I need them. That blue "POPS" so much
eek.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by cloud strife

dsc0142qh.jpg

Nice pic! The KDIV "aways" looks very nice on foot. Looking forward to cop this. PI represent!!! 

The "Away" colorway was not on my radar......

Now I need them. That blue "POPS" so much
eek.gif
pimp.gif

Both the Weathermans and Nerfs look great and I'm lucky to have two HOH in my city. I'm trying to sell a couple of my shoes right now, so hopefully I'll sell them and I'll be able to buy at least one of these.
pimp.gif

What's the retail price on the Weathermans and Nerfs? $95, as well?

I would think they'd be a few more dollars because the ASG KD3's were like $3 more than the regular CW's.

Both the Weathermans and Nerfs look great and I'm lucky to have two HOH in my city. I'm trying to sell a couple of my shoes right now, so hopefully I'll sell them and I'll be able to buy at least one of these.
pimp.gif

What's the retail price on the Weathermans and Nerfs? $95, as well?

I would think they'd be a few more dollars because the ASG KD3's were like $3 more than the regular CW's.

Pulled the trigger on the KD IV Aways for $82 shipped at Footaction using birthday coupon.. Pictures look clean and on point.

Pulled the trigger on the KD IV Aways for $82 shipped at Footaction using birthday coupon.. Pictures look clean and on point.

Originally Posted by gumsoul410

So have there been any solid confirmations concerning availability? I'll be down here in the middle of nowhere when the Weathermans drop so I can't stand in line and I have no connects
frown.gif
No online releases for either?
And also are the straps detachable? Kinda looks that way so I figured I'd ask

it seems like it does come off but someone confirmed it's attached.

Originally Posted by gumsoul410

So have there been any solid confirmations concerning availability? I'll be down here in the middle of nowhere when the Weathermans drop so I can't stand in line and I have no connects
frown.gif
No online releases for either?
And also are the straps detachable? Kinda looks that way so I figured I'd ask

it seems like it does come off but someone confirmed it's attached.

Originally Posted by Fresh Like Will

Eastbay now has the Away's in stock. Just pulled the trigger on a 12.5.

it's just a preorder that was up since last week. They will ship 12/3.

Originally Posted by thapointguy

They were up for pre-order a few days ago, but the Away's are listed as in stock now. (Blackout's still listed as back-ordered.)

Just thought this would be useful information for anyone outside of the U.S. looking to cop. Since Eastbay doesn't allow pre-orders or sales for back-ordered items outside of the States.

Originally Posted by thapointguy

They were up for pre-order a few days ago, but the Away's are listed as in stock now. (Blackout's still listed as back-ordered.)

Just thought this would be useful information for anyone outside of the U.S. looking to cop. Since Eastbay doesn't allow pre-orders or sales for back-ordered items outside of the States.

who has CONCRETE info on the Nerfs? they are NOT on that HOH calendar...my part-timer & I need pairs

who has CONCRETE info on the Nerfs? they are NOT on that HOH calendar...my part-timer & I need pairs

i just need a price someone please for weather and nerfs!! KD>LBJ

yo anyone in NC know where these dropping?

i just need a price someone please for weather and nerfs!! KD>LBJ

yo anyone in NC know where these dropping?

Fellas...we gotta relax. Once that info is available you know you'll see it from multiple sources and here as well...

Fellas...we gotta relax. Once that info is available you know you'll see it from multiple sources and here as well...

Im going to be in Manila, Philippines when the Nerfs drop. To those in Philippines, can you guys help me with general infos for getting exclusive pairs when they come out there? Which Nike stores to call and line up at for limited shoes? (their #?, which mall?)

How many hrs b4 do I need to be in line? How many pairs do each stores usually get for exclusive kicks like the Nerfs?

Any info that can help me be more prepared for my first time trying to buy a limited pair when im there would be great, thanks!

Im going to be in Manila, Philippines when the Nerfs drop. To those in Philippines, can you guys help me with general infos for getting exclusive pairs when they come out there? Which Nike stores to call and line up at for limited shoes? (their #?, which mall?)

How many hrs b4 do I need to be in line? How many pairs do each stores usually get for exclusive kicks like the Nerfs?

Any info that can help me be more prepared for my first time trying to buy a limited pair when im there would be great, thanks!

Back
Top Bottom