OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

Originally Posted by DownyBoy

Originally Posted by blackxme

Originally Posted by Drunken Cow

I missed out on some UT edition(sucks, since I actually go here), i found some copper kd for 100. Im pretty sure thats cheaper than retail(95+tax).
Time to find some UT for retail now.

I'm in the same boat. I'm pissed I couldn't cop on NDC. 
Check PMs.
You are a good man. Appreciate the help.

I missed out on some UT edition(sucks, since I actually go here), i found some copper kd for 100. Im pretty sure thats cheaper than retail(95+tax).

Check PMs.
You are a good man. Appreciate the help.

Originally Posted by blacklion23

30t6p3b.gif

For real...

Originally Posted by lockdown36

I just ordered a size 10 NT Seattle, they still have some left as well as NT Vegas. Vegas had 9s and 12s. Thanks to the NTer that posted about Seattle and Vegas.

Thanks, scooped them all up.

congratulations-998.gif

I just ordered a size 10 NT Seattle, they still have some left as well as NT Vegas. Vegas had 9s and 12s. Thanks to the NTer that posted about Seattle and Vegas.

congratulations-998.gif

Originally Posted by CRH1979

NTers need to be good to fellow NTers. If you have shoes in your sig, and peeps in here who have been talking about UTs for months are still hunting for them, throw them some love. This place used to do that.

forreal i remember when NT was a helpful place.. not is jus a selfish place

Check PMs.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by CRH1979

NTers need to be good to fellow NTers. If you have shoes in your sig, and peeps in here who have been talking about UTs for months are still hunting for them, throw them some love. This place used to do that.

forreal i remember when NT was a helpful place.. not is jus a selfish place

Check PMs.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by sho3tym

congratulations-998.gif
laugh.gif
Seriously... Define THEM ALL?  You grabbed multiple pairs that are not your size or even close for what reason exactly?  And if it's what most of us suspect, why advertise that??  Are you looking for affirmation or approval?  Get that #$%$ outta here and keep it in the foam, jordan, lebron, kobe threads.  And btw, not that it matters, but I highly doubt you scooped them all because chances are they probably wouldn't sell you more than one or two. 

congratulations-998.gif
laugh.gif
Seriously... Define THEM ALL?  You grabbed multiple pairs that are not your size or even close for what reason exactly?  And if it's what most of us suspect, why advertise that??  Are you looking for affirmation or approval?  Get that #$%$ outta here and keep it in the foam, jordan, lebron, kobe threads.  And btw, not that it matters, but I highly doubt you scooped them all because chances are they probably wouldn't sell you more than one or two. 

Originally Posted by Bryscooplaygrifhold

congratulations-998.gif
laugh.gif
Nike has a beyond generous return policy.

congratulations-998.gif
laugh.gif

called both NT SEATTLE AND NTLV and both are now sold out of the texas kd any1 else know if there local NT has any left pm me please was looking for a 10 thought i woulda got lucky and been able to get a pair for retail over the phone but at the moment it doesnt look good
mad.gif

called both NT SEATTLE AND NTLV and both are now sold out of the texas kd any1 else know if there local NT has any left pm me please was looking for a 10 thought i woulda got lucky and been able to get a pair for retail over the phone but at the moment it doesnt look good
mad.gif

130 for worn once YOTD good? I regretted selling the pair I had, but 1, I exchanged my bred lebron IX for them so I wanted to recoup the price of the lebrons and 2, they only had an 11 which was a half sz too big for me anyways.

130 for worn once YOTD good? I regretted selling the pair I had, but 1, I exchanged my bred lebron IX for them so I wanted to recoup the price of the lebrons and 2, they only had an 11 which was a half sz too big for me anyways.

congratulations-998.gif
laugh.gif
uh huh....

but really... congrats on your 10 pair

WFA

congratulations-998.gif
laugh.gif
uh huh....

but really... congrats on your 10 pair

WFA

Originally Posted by Kipthor

Originally Posted by warriors510

Sprained/tweaked my ankle for the 2nd time in my christmas KDs. Anyone sprained their ankles in this before?
Happened to me all the time with the kobe line. Wouldn't play in the KDs because of how low they are just like the kobes...

Ankle injuries are the worst. I will never ball in lows.

Originally Posted by Kipthor

Originally Posted by warriors510

Sprained/tweaked my ankle for the 2nd time in my christmas KDs. Anyone sprained their ankles in this before?
Happened to me all the time with the kobe line. Wouldn't play in the KDs because of how low they are just like the kobes...

Ankle injuries are the worst. I will never ball in lows.

congratulations-998.gif
laugh.gif
smh, pretty soon you resellers are gonna be trying to resell every GR out. 

How did I know there would be someone else that would call those stores looking to get their one pair only to be skunked because the dude up there "scooped them all up." Sad days indeed. SMH

congratulations-998.gif
laugh.gif
smh, pretty soon you resellers are gonna be trying to resell every GR out. 

How did I know there would be someone else that would call those stores looking to get their one pair only to be skunked because the dude up there "scooped them all up." Sad days indeed. SMH

Was in mexico for the weekend so I missed out on the release. Hopefully I can find a pair of Ut for a decent price.

Back
Top Bottom