OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

Originally Posted by CRH1979

and they would still sell out. the next KD won't be this cheap. Nike knows there is more money to be made.

especially when nerf weathermans going for 300 plus and all stars nearly 250.
frown.gif

and they would still sell out. the next KD won't be this cheap. Nike knows there is more money to be made.

frown.gif

Originally Posted by cashm0neyand1

frown.gif
Man I'm still looking for some weathermans 
ohwell.gif

frown.gif
ohwell.gif

frown.gif
It's a shame because I wish Nerfs went for 300. 

frown.gif
It's a shame because I wish Nerfs went for 300. 

i think the problem is it is too limited. that is why the price is hiked like crazy. Has there even been 1 single KD release at all footlockers and other shoe stores?

i think the problem is it is too limited. that is why the price is hiked like crazy. Has there even been 1 single KD release at all footlockers and other shoe stores?

Its ridiculous how popular the KD signature series has become in the last 4 months. I wonder if CP3 or Melo had regular Nike sigs if they would be as popular.

Its ridiculous how popular the KD signature series has become in the last 4 months. I wonder if CP3 or Melo had regular Nike sigs if they would be as popular.

Originally Posted by Weather

my humble collection. BHMs on the way. huge fan of any pair with some unique design on the strap, I don't find the ones with the one colour strap that appealing (ie the photo blue/yellows, white/orange/blues).

zl5074.jpg

sorry, there we are

my humble collection. BHMs on the way. huge fan of any pair with some unique design on the strap, I don't find the ones with the one colour strap that appealing (ie the photo blue/yellows, white/orange/blues).

zl5074.jpg

sorry, there we are

Originally Posted by m20xr

frown.gif
ohwell.gif
Feel like everyone is looking for a pair of WM now.
 I believe Nike didn't produce much of each shoe because they didn't foresee the popularity that the KD line would produce this year. Thus making it harder to cop and the hike in resell prices.

Originally Posted by m20xr

frown.gif
ohwell.gif
Feel like everyone is looking for a pair of WM now.
 I believe Nike didn't produce much of each shoe because they didn't foresee the popularity that the KD line would produce this year. Thus making it harder to cop and the hike in resell prices.

zl5074.jpg

sorry, there we are
I'm the same way; unfortunately, all I have is the UT KDs 
ohwell.gif

zl5074.jpg

sorry, there we are
I'm the same way; unfortunately, all I have is the UT KDs 
ohwell.gif

It's been said a few times already throughout the thread, but Leo Chang/Nike just did an awesome job this year with these IVs. The amount of detail/effort that went into them, especially in each of the special colorways like Nerfs, WMs, YOTDs, ASGs, Xmas, etc was definitely appreciated.

It's been said a few times already throughout the thread, but Leo Chang/Nike just did an awesome job this year with these IVs. The amount of detail/effort that went into them, especially in each of the special colorways like Nerfs, WMs, YOTDs, ASGs, Xmas, etc was definitely appreciated.

I missed out on some UT edition(sucks, since I actually go here), i found some copper kd for 100. Im pretty sure thats cheaper than retail(95+tax).
Time to find some UT for retail now.

I missed out on some UT edition(sucks, since I actually go here), i found some copper kd for 100. Im pretty sure thats cheaper than retail(95+tax).
Time to find some UT for retail now.

Back
Top Bottom