OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

Originally Posted by Drunken Cow

I missed out on some UT edition(sucks, since I actually go here), i found some copper kd for 100. Im pretty sure thats cheaper than retail(95+tax).
Time to find some UT for retail now.

I'm in the same boat. I'm pissed I couldn't cop on NDC. 

I missed out on some UT edition(sucks, since I actually go here), i found some copper kd for 100. Im pretty sure thats cheaper than retail(95+tax).

Originally Posted by blackxme

Check PMs.

Originally Posted by blackxme

Check PMs.

With all these people who go to UT who didn't get a pair, I'm starting to feel guilty about buying them 
ohwell.gif

With all these people who go to UT who didn't get a pair, I'm starting to feel guilty about buying them 
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by CRH1979

Glad folks that wanted these got them. I could never bring myself to wear them so I passed on them knowing lots of folks in here are in that 11-12 range so why cop if I'm not going to rock.

These were last on my list, GR's kill these IMO.

Originally Posted by CRH1979

Glad folks that wanted these got them. I could never bring myself to wear them so I passed on them knowing lots of folks in here are in that 11-12 range so why cop if I'm not going to rock.

These were last on my list, GR's kill these IMO.

NTers need to be good to fellow NTers. If you have shoes in your sig, and peeps in here who have been talking about UTs for months are still hunting for them, throw them some love. This place used to do that.

NTers need to be good to fellow NTers. If you have shoes in your sig, and peeps in here who have been talking about UTs for months are still hunting for them, throw them some love. This place used to do that.

^Real spit!!! You see dudes posting they have their pair and how nice they are, yet that same pair is in their sig. You didn't get your pair, you got a pair to sell.

I've helped out a few NTers, and I must say it felt good to so. I hate seeing dudes get raped for shoes they really want. I mean resell prices aren't bad for these but still.

^Real spit!!! You see dudes posting they have their pair and how nice they are, yet that same pair is in their sig. You didn't get your pair, you got a pair to sell.

I've helped out a few NTers, and I must say it felt good to so. I hate seeing dudes get raped for shoes they really want. I mean resell prices aren't bad for these but still.

I just ordered a size 10 NT Seattle, they still have some left as well as NT Vegas. Vegas had 9s and 12s. Thanks to the NTer that posted about Seattle and Vegas.

I just ordered a size 10 NT Seattle, they still have some left as well as NT Vegas. Vegas had 9s and 12s. Thanks to the NTer that posted about Seattle and Vegas.

Originally Posted by blacklion23

Thanks, scooped them all up.

Originally Posted by blacklion23

Thanks, scooped them all up.

Originally Posted by warriors510

Sprained/tweaked my ankle for the 2nd time in my christmas KDs. Anyone sprained their ankles in this before?
Happened to me all the time with the kobe line. Wouldn't play in the KDs because of how low they are just like the kobes...

Originally Posted by warriors510

Sprained/tweaked my ankle for the 2nd time in my christmas KDs. Anyone sprained their ankles in this before?
Happened to me all the time with the kobe line. Wouldn't play in the KDs because of how low they are just like the kobes...

Back
Top Bottom