OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

Hook 'em Horns

f3vpk.jpg

Just saw the video of the Easter KDs on Sneakerfiles, didn't know they had lavender/light purple on the midsole and the inner part of the strap. Or am I tripping? I want them either way.

Just saw the video of the Easter KDs on Sneakerfiles, didn't know they had lavender/light purple on the midsole and the inner part of the strap. Or am I tripping? I want them either way.

Originally Posted by blacklion23

I don't know about the midsole, but you're right on the light purple on the inner part of the strap.

Originally Posted by blacklion23

I don't know about the midsole, but you're right on the light purple on the inner part of the strap.

Wanted Easters since early pic,gonna try & double up,but pdf Kobe & red deions are gonna make it difficult.

Wanted Easters since early pic,gonna try & double up,but pdf Kobe & red deions are gonna make it difficult.

Originally Posted by RAWairMIA

I want to double up on the KD Easters but I do want the PDF Kobes as well. Still need to see more adult pictures of the Kobes though

Originally Posted by RAWairMIA

I want to double up on the KD Easters but I do want the PDF Kobes as well. Still need to see more adult pictures of the Kobes though

Back
Top Bottom