OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

Originally Posted by sho3tym

Hook 'em Horns

f3vpk.jpg
Hurting feelings.lol

^i live in north carolina and go to school in north carolina... From Texas though and huge Longhorn fan i had to double up on these ... i see u with the triple tho

^i live in north carolina and go to school in north carolina... From Texas though and huge Longhorn fan i had to double up on these ... i see u with the triple tho

Got my UT in the weekend, broke out on the court, got a lot of looks and questions. Wish I was able to get another pair at retail. (btw, my pinky been healing so I been trying to break em in slowly).

Got my UT in the weekend, broke out on the court, got a lot of looks and questions. Wish I was able to get another pair at retail. (btw, my pinky been healing so I been trying to break em in slowly).

i dont follow this thread much or @ all for that matter but I just bought DS UT's, size 10.5 off the bay for 120 shipped.

figured it was a decent resale price for this shoe, in this size...

whatcha think?

i dont follow this thread much or @ all for that matter but I just bought DS UT's, size 10.5 off the bay for 120 shipped.

figured it was a decent resale price for this shoe, in this size...

whatcha think?

really like KDs performance last night. no romo.

and I hope he did out duel Lebron for MVP, tired of Bron getting that award..

and whats the Scoring title race right now? KD should have had 30 last night but the 2 free throws.

I just  would like a MVP pair along with Scoring tittle. 1 or both wouldn't be BAD

and whats the Scoring title race right now? KD should have had 30 last night but the 2 free throws.

I just  would like a MVP pair along with Scoring tittle. 1 or both wouldn't be BAD

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

i really want the III away ST but they never released, that same colorway on the IV would  be 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

i really want the III away ST but they never released, that same colorway on the IV would  be 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Is it just me or are cool grey/del sols drying up online?  Perhaps they are readily available FSR in some people's spots in larger cities, but I don't think there were a ton made like some of the other CWs.  I would like to think these would hit outlets down the line, but that may be wishful thinking.  Anyone care to weight in on availability?

Is it just me or are cool grey/del sols drying up online?  Perhaps they are readily available FSR in some people's spots in larger cities, but I don't think there were a ton made like some of the other CWs.  I would like to think these would hit outlets down the line, but that may be wishful thinking.  Anyone care to weight in on availability?

^not sure.

I know they're sitting by us from what I hear. (Finishlines have a bunch from what I was told)

^not sure.

I know they're sitting by us from what I hear. (Finishlines have a bunch from what I was told)

Originally Posted by Swaynomics

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Nike-Zoom-KD-III-Scoring-Title-Away-1.jpg
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

these are def fire also...

Originally Posted by Swaynomics

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Nike-Zoom-KD-III-Scoring-Title-Away-1.jpg
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

these are def fire also...

Back
Top Bottom