OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

Originally Posted by lewi1913

FNL, use SPRING15 to save $15 off with free shipping! Mine came to $86 shipped.

http://www.finishline.com...988?productId=prod693315

thanks bud. just got my 11.5 with the $15 off 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

didn't get a chance yesterday on NDC before they sold out...finally copped!

Code worked with my rewards # logged in, weird...

When I tried to use it, it gave a list of restrictions on the spring15 code and one of it was it couldn't be used with a rewards account.  

When I tried to use it, it gave a list of restrictions on the spring15 code and one of it was it couldn't be used with a rewards account.  

Originally Posted by jkjordan

Mine did same thing, reset my IP and it worked after that

Originally Posted by jkjordan

Mine did same thing, reset my IP and it worked after that

Originally Posted by Ryanl142

Yo anyone think that the summit lake socks would go good with the Easter kd's??
I want the Durant Elite socks and I would get the orange kicks if the Easters were not releasing next week. I will be able to cop the Orange pair later on, not the case for the Easters especially with these 200+ presale price
sick.gif

Originally Posted by Ryanl142

Yo anyone think that the summit lake socks would go good with the Easter kd's??
I want the Durant Elite socks and I would get the orange kicks if the Easters were not releasing next week. I will be able to cop the Orange pair later on, not the case for the Easters especially with these 200+ presale price
sick.gif

Its funny how all you kids are buying this sneaker to where casually. Its made to play basketball in lol.

Now does anyone know if all pairs (sold at stores like champs ans footlocker) have xdr rubber?

Any help is greatly appreciates. Thank you.

Its funny how all you kids are buying this sneaker to where casually. Its made to play basketball in lol.

Now does anyone know if all pairs (sold at stores like champs ans footlocker) have xdr rubber?

Originally Posted by mclebron23

I would be pretty upset if I was you, since you're probably not a kid & don't even know how to spell wear.

I would be pretty upset if I was you, since you're probably not a kid & don't even know how to spell wear.

Originally Posted by Jada2001Retro

spelling ftw
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom