OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

Originally Posted by Jada2001Retro

Originally Posted by mclebron23

Its funny how all you kids are buying this sneaker to where casually. Its made to play basketball in lol.

Now does anyone know if all pairs (sold at stores like champs ans footlocker) have xdr rubber?

Any help is greatly appreciates. Thank you.
I would be pretty upset if I was you, since you're probably not a kid & don't even know how to spell wear.

spelling ftw
roll.gif

Its funny how all you kids are buying this sneaker to where casually. Its made to play basketball in lol.

Now does anyone know if all pairs (sold at stores like champs ans footlocker) have xdr rubber?

Kids????? Do your own research SIR. Take 5 minutes and make a call or use google, or is google just for the kids?

Kids????? Do your own research SIR. Take 5 minutes and make a call or use google, or is google just for the kids?

I would appreciates if you wouldn't come in here ans question how folks where there shoes.

I would appreciates if you wouldn't come in here ans question how folks where there shoes.

Get out of here with that insight. You ain't gettin any help.  You just mad you can't or don't know how to "where" bball sneakers or any athletic type sneakers casually
tired.gif

Get out of here with that insight. You ain't gettin any help.  You just mad you can't or don't know how to "where" bball sneakers or any athletic type sneakers casually
tired.gif

Originally Posted by cloudypokerchips

You can say the same about other basketball sneakers that people love to wear casually. Regardless, you aren't getting any help now lol.

You can say the same about other basketball sneakers that people love to wear casually. Regardless, you aren't getting any help now lol.

What are you basing this comment on?

I'm 27 and have been playing in 4's throughout the year...

Originally Posted by TheLostMan

fam tried to sneak diss & then turned around & asked a question to the same people
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by TheLostMan

fam tried to sneak diss & then turned around & asked a question to the same people
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

What are you basing this comment on?

I'm 27 and have been playing in 4's throughout the year...

People have been wearing basketball shoes out casually for decades now. Why would things be any different now?
What do you call people who wear Jordan's out casually? They are basketball shoes. In the 90's all people did was wear basketball shoes out casually.

People have been wearing basketball shoes out casually for decades now. Why would things be any different now?
What do you call people who wear Jordan's out casually? They are basketball shoes. In the 90's all people did was wear basketball shoes out casually.

Originally Posted by xsalvioutlawx

first when i read this comment I laughed.

first i looked at Mclebron23, lol like who is this guy?

so we can't wear casually now?

Originally Posted by xsalvioutlawx

first when i read this comment I laughed.

first i looked at Mclebron23, lol like who is this guy?

so we can't wear casually now?

Back
Top Bottom