OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

Originally Posted by OUChrisLitt

Originally Posted by infam0usP

An FYI. This was just posted by @nikestore on Twitter: We will not receive the "Nerf" or "Weatherman" KD IV's on NikeStore. Check with your local HOH / @FLUnlocked for them.
@FLunlocked: We have no plans for selling the KD 4 'Nerf' at this time. If things change, we'll let you know.
[font=Georgia, Palatino, 'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]
[/font]

https://twitter.com/#!/FLUnlocked/status/142735652952342529[font=Georgia, Palatino, 'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]
indifferent.gif

[/font]
I saw that, too. I feel like someone has to have bad information at the moment. If HOH isn't selling them, and NikeStore isn't either, um... who the heck is?

true quickstrike mode engaged

Originally Posted by infam0usP

An FYI. This was just posted by @nikestore on Twitter: We will not receive the "Nerf" or "Weatherman" KD IV's on NikeStore. Check with your local HOH / @FLUnlocked for them.
@FLunlocked: We have no plans for selling the KD 4 'Nerf' at this time. If things change, we'll let you know.
[font=Georgia, Palatino, 'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]
[/font]

https://twitter.com/#!/FLUnlocked/status/142735652952342529[font=Georgia, Palatino, 'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]
indifferent.gif

[/font]
I saw that, too. I feel like someone has to have bad information at the moment. If HOH isn't selling them, and NikeStore isn't either, um... who the heck is?

true quickstrike mode engaged

All I want is a KD shirt with the logo and swoosh on the front, white on black, simple as that.  Hopefully this is the year. 

All I want is a KD shirt with the logo and swoosh on the front, white on black, simple as that.  Hopefully this is the year. 

All take the nerfs over the weatherman hopefully they drop online because I have no hoh's around here

All take the nerfs over the weatherman hopefully they drop online because I have no hoh's around here

Aways showed up from NDC yesterday, nice living close to Memphis.
Initial impressions:

Shoe fits me just like the hyperfuse low 2010. I have an 11 in Aways, gonna order a pair of blackouts from Eastbay in 11.5.
I'm hoping the half size up reduces the width tightness without increasing the length too much, which is fine already.
The strap is noticeable under the arch of the foot. It's not causing any pain like the other poster, just kind of a weird feeling.
The best fit on this shoe is probably going to be a half size up coupled with some cushioned (probably elite) socks.
Forefoot zoom is good, no problems with rear cushioning either.
I was wearing a pair of KD3 when I changed into these, biggest difference is the IV feels much lower to the ground, in a good way.
Shoe looks great, lots of detail. Strap looks cool as well as KD tooling on rear of shoe.
Overall, nice shoe. I'm just concerned about getting the fit right before I drop reseller prices on the Nerfs and Weatherman.

With all that said, I plan on getting about 8 pairs of these...but I do think its important to realize that this is a $90 shoe, and therefore
the performance will not be on par with the "top shelf" Nike's. If you're expecting a Kobe IV or V you're about to be let down.

Happy Holidays Fellas.

Aways showed up from NDC yesterday, nice living close to Memphis.
Initial impressions:

Shoe fits me just like the hyperfuse low 2010. I have an 11 in Aways, gonna order a pair of blackouts from Eastbay in 11.5.
I'm hoping the half size up reduces the width tightness without increasing the length too much, which is fine already.
The strap is noticeable under the arch of the foot. It's not causing any pain like the other poster, just kind of a weird feeling.
The best fit on this shoe is probably going to be a half size up coupled with some cushioned (probably elite) socks.
Forefoot zoom is good, no problems with rear cushioning either.
I was wearing a pair of KD3 when I changed into these, biggest difference is the IV feels much lower to the ground, in a good way.
Shoe looks great, lots of detail. Strap looks cool as well as KD tooling on rear of shoe.
Overall, nice shoe. I'm just concerned about getting the fit right before I drop reseller prices on the Nerfs and Weatherman.

With all that said, I plan on getting about 8 pairs of these...but I do think its important to realize that this is a $90 shoe, and therefore
the performance will not be on par with the "top shelf" Nike's. If you're expecting a Kobe IV or V you're about to be let down.

Happy Holidays Fellas.

Originally Posted by Murkn3m

NDC confirmed that they won't be getting either of them.

Originally Posted by Murkn3m

NDC confirmed that they won't be getting either of them.

dang i hope i can grab either the weathermans or nerfs...thankfully we opened up an HOH here at Sacramento, and there's an HOH @ SF

dang i hope i can grab either the weathermans or nerfs...thankfully we opened up an HOH here at Sacramento, and there's an HOH @ SF

Surprisingly these are sellin well at Champs on 125st in Harlem..they had nothin below 10.5 tonight when I stopped in to try 'em on..they fit like the II and III for me..so half size up..

Very comfortable shoe..and I was really surprised at how low they are..more lower than the Kobe IV, V, and VI..

I like the away colorway..and hopefully my girl will cop for me
pimp.gif

Surprisingly these are sellin well at Champs on 125st in Harlem..they had nothin below 10.5 tonight when I stopped in to try 'em on..they fit like the II and III for me..so half size up..

Very comfortable shoe..and I was really surprised at how low they are..more lower than the Kobe IV, V, and VI..

I like the away colorway..and hopefully my girl will cop for me
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom