OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

Man those aways are killing the game. Must cop after the weathermans and nerfs, MY wallet is bleeding and seriously injured lol :/

Man those aways are killing the game. Must cop after the weathermans and nerfs, MY wallet is bleeding and seriously injured lol :/

Originally Posted by SLP Product

Thanks for the pics 
off_line.gif
hiruma

I'm sold on that away colorway.

No prob man. 
By the way, for those wondering, the KD IV Weatherman (limited release) that dropped here in PI has the same price as the Aways and Blackouts retailed here. Hoping it would be the same for all you guys there in US.

Originally Posted by SLP Product

Thanks for the pics 
off_line.gif
hiruma

I'm sold on that away colorway.

No prob man. 
By the way, for those wondering, the KD IV Weatherman (limited release) that dropped here in PI has the same price as the Aways and Blackouts retailed here. Hoping it would be the same for all you guys there in US.

Originally Posted by jtmon3y22

Im going to be in Manila, Philippines when the Nerfs drop. To those in Philippines, can you guys help me with general infos for getting exclusive pairs when they come out there? Which Nike stores to call and line up at for limited shoes? (their #?, which mall?)

How many hrs b4 do I need to be in line? How many pairs do each stores usually get for exclusive kicks like the Nerfs?

Any info that can help me be more prepared for my first time trying to buy a limited pair when im there would be great, thanks!
For limited and exclusive releases, two stores usually have them available; Nike Park BHS (Bonifacio High Street) and Titan The Fort. Both stores are in the same area in The Fort, Taguig. 
If I'm not mistaken, these stores opens at 11am. I do not have info though on how the waiting/camping looks like as I have not ever tried it before, at least for those super limited releases. I believe Titan does the raffle thing as what they did with the South Beach last year and Cannons recently. They also have a Players Club/VIP Membership where their members get to have the first crack to cop the limited goods.

Haven't heard NP did a raffle on their releases though. I think it would be first in line basis for them. 

I would still suggest though to call them up first. Titan has a website and NP has an FB page so you might want to check it also. HTH

Originally Posted by jtmon3y22

Im going to be in Manila, Philippines when the Nerfs drop. To those in Philippines, can you guys help me with general infos for getting exclusive pairs when they come out there? Which Nike stores to call and line up at for limited shoes? (their #?, which mall?)

How many hrs b4 do I need to be in line? How many pairs do each stores usually get for exclusive kicks like the Nerfs?

Any info that can help me be more prepared for my first time trying to buy a limited pair when im there would be great, thanks!
For limited and exclusive releases, two stores usually have them available; Nike Park BHS (Bonifacio High Street) and Titan The Fort. Both stores are in the same area in The Fort, Taguig. 
If I'm not mistaken, these stores opens at 11am. I do not have info though on how the waiting/camping looks like as I have not ever tried it before, at least for those super limited releases. I believe Titan does the raffle thing as what they did with the South Beach last year and Cannons recently. They also have a Players Club/VIP Membership where their members get to have the first crack to cop the limited goods.

Haven't heard NP did a raffle on their releases though. I think it would be first in line basis for them. 

I would still suggest though to call them up first. Titan has a website and NP has an FB page so you might want to check it also. HTH

It's not looking good for people trying to get the nerfs guys. Just got back from my HOH and the manager told me that they will be extremely limited. He said only 4 HOH stores as of right now will be getting them and they will be limited anywhere from 12-36 pairs per location
30t6p3b.gif

He also told me that the weathermens will be available at most HOH stores around the country, so I guess that's the good news.

It's not looking good for people trying to get the nerfs guys. Just got back from my HOH and the manager told me that they will be extremely limited. He said only 4 HOH stores as of right now will be getting them and they will be limited anywhere from 12-36 pairs per location
30t6p3b.gif

He also told me that the weathermens will be available at most HOH stores around the country, so I guess that's the good news.

Originally Posted by cubanref

30t6p3b.gif

We shall see, I've heard different from all over.  At this point anything could be true...

30t6p3b.gif

We shall see, I've heard different from all over.  At this point anything could be true...

Originally Posted by sho3tym

30t6p3b.gif

Believe me I am hoping that he is wrong cause I really want the nerfs lol. Hopefully we'll get better details on the release in the next few days or by next week.

Originally Posted by sho3tym

30t6p3b.gif

Believe me I am hoping that he is wrong cause I really want the nerfs lol. Hopefully we'll get better details on the release in the next few days or by next week.

30t6p3b.gif

Well I know they will have them in PG!  
But this is what I've heard

KD IV Away and Blkout - 12/3

KD IV Weatherman - 12/10

KD IV Nerf - 12/17

On a side note the Weatherman's look like an acid trip

30t6p3b.gif

Well I know they will have them in PG!  
But this is what I've heard

KD IV Away and Blkout - 12/3

KD IV Weatherman - 12/10

KD IV Nerf - 12/17

On a side note the Weatherman's look like an acid trip

Ei guys anyone here experience pain in the foot using the KDIV. I just bought a pair and initial use is giving me pain on the area where the strap system is located. Inside the shoe is a type of hard plastic that is part of the strap system that hits my foot. I am not sure if i'm the only one experiencing this...maybe because of the shape and structure of my foot. I didn't notice this when I tried it on the store probably because I was too excited 
laugh.gif
. TIA!

Ei guys anyone here experience pain in the foot using the KDIV. I just bought a pair and initial use is giving me pain on the area where the strap system is located. Inside the shoe is a type of hard plastic that is part of the strap system that hits my foot. I am not sure if i'm the only one experiencing this...maybe because of the shape and structure of my foot. I didn't notice this when I tried it on the store probably because I was too excited 
laugh.gif
. TIA!

Back
Top Bottom