OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

I will say that they loosen up a bunch.

I wore them sunday for ball and they felt snug.

Then I wore them last night for practice, not playing, coaching.

They felt much better.

I will say that they loosen up a bunch.

I wore them sunday for ball and they felt snug.

Then I wore them last night for practice, not playing, coaching.

They felt much better.

Thanks! I went 1/2 size larger i am normally 10.5 on kobe v's i went size 11 on the KDivs...probably just needs a little break in

Thanks! I went 1/2 size larger i am normally 10.5 on kobe v's i went size 11 on the KDivs...probably just needs a little break in

An FYI. This was just posted by @nikestore on Twitter: We will not receive the "Nerf" or "Weatherman" KD IV's on NikeStore. Check with your local HOH / @FLUnlocked for them.

An FYI. This was just posted by @nikestore on Twitter: We will not receive the "Nerf" or "Weatherman" KD IV's on NikeStore. Check with your local HOH / @FLUnlocked for them.

Has anyone been able to get in contact with HOH in Cambridgeside? Trying to see if they'll get weathermans but the phone line just keeps ringing and then starts screeching and all this other nonsense.

Has anyone been able to get in contact with HOH in Cambridgeside? Trying to see if they'll get weathermans but the phone line just keeps ringing and then starts screeching and all this other nonsense.

Originally Posted by OUChrisLitt

frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

There goes my chances...

frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

There goes my chances...

HOH also mentioned that they were NOT getting the nerfs either?! No NDC no HOH, where will they be sold then???

HOH also mentioned that they were NOT getting the nerfs either?! No NDC no HOH, where will they be sold then???

hiruma wrote:

For limited and exclusive releases, two stores usually have them available; Nike Park BHS (Bonifacio High Street) and Titan The Fort. Both stores are in the same area in The Fort, Taguig. 
If I'm not mistaken, these stores opens at 11am. I do not have info though on how the waiting/camping looks like as I have not ever tried it before, at least for those super limited releases. I believe Titan does the raffle thing as what they did with the South Beach last year and Cannons recently. They also have a Players Club/VIP Membership where their members get to have the first crack to cop the limited goods.

Haven't heard NP did a raffle on their releases though. I think it would be first in line basis for them. 

I would still suggest though to call them up first. Titan has a website and NP has an FB page so you might want to check it also. HTH

Thank a bunch hiruma! About the Players Club/VIP Membership, how can I get it?

hiruma wrote:

For limited and exclusive releases, two stores usually have them available; Nike Park BHS (Bonifacio High Street) and Titan The Fort. Both stores are in the same area in The Fort, Taguig. 
If I'm not mistaken, these stores opens at 11am. I do not have info though on how the waiting/camping looks like as I have not ever tried it before, at least for those super limited releases. I believe Titan does the raffle thing as what they did with the South Beach last year and Cannons recently. They also have a Players Club/VIP Membership where their members get to have the first crack to cop the limited goods.

Haven't heard NP did a raffle on their releases though. I think it would be first in line basis for them. 

I would still suggest though to call them up first. Titan has a website and NP has an FB page so you might want to check it also. HTH

Thank a bunch hiruma! About the Players Club/VIP Membership, how can I get it?

@FLunlocked: We have no plans for selling the KD 4 'Nerf' at this time. If things change, we'll let you know.
[font=Georgia, Palatino, 'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]
[/font]

https://twitter.com/#!/FLUnlocked/status/142735652952342529[font=Georgia, Palatino, 'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]
indifferent.gif

[/font]

@FLunlocked: We have no plans for selling the KD 4 'Nerf' at this time. If things change, we'll let you know.
[/font]

https://twitter.com/#!/FLUnlocked/status/142735652952342529[font=Georgia, Palatino, 'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]
indifferent.gif

[/font]

^Trippy shirt!! I'd like it if there isn't anything on the back, say "Weatherman" or something like that. Lol.

^Trippy shirt!! I'd like it if there isn't anything on the back, say "Weatherman" or something like that. Lol.

Originally Posted by infam0usP

[/font]

indifferent.gif

[/font]
I saw that, too. I feel like someone has to have bad information at the moment. If HOH isn't selling them, and NikeStore isn't either, um... who the heck is?

Originally Posted by infam0usP

[/font]

indifferent.gif

[/font]
I saw that, too. I feel like someone has to have bad information at the moment. If HOH isn't selling them, and NikeStore isn't either, um... who the heck is?

Back
Top Bottom