OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

Originally Posted by Just4Kicks212

i Seen this picture on twitter... I thought the KD looked nice with the lace swap... maybe even purple laces as well to match the strap...
25jclzr.jpg
Those southbeaches look phony too 
alien.gif
sick.gif

Appreciate the love. Those IDs have Hot Punch laces, but they look orange in pictures for some reason.

I'd really like to see a quality Bred release to rock with some Blazers gear, but I may have to ID 'em. I think the black/red release they have on the shelves is pretty weak.

Appreciate the love. Those IDs have Hot Punch laces, but they look orange in pictures for some reason.

I'd really like to see a quality Bred release to rock with some Blazers gear, but I may have to ID 'em. I think the black/red release they have on the shelves is pretty weak.

i Seen this picture on twitter... I thought the KD looked nice with the lace swap... maybe even purple laces as well to match the strap...
25jclzr.jpg

What in the world is up with dudes socks smh. He look like he rocking them 80s type tube socks that the girls be wearing in them excersing videos smh. But on the real I think a purple lace switch with a charlotte hornets snapback would go in

25jclzr.jpg

What in the world is up with dudes socks smh. He look like he rocking them 80s type tube socks that the girls be wearing in them excersing videos smh. But on the real I think a purple lace switch with a charlotte hornets snapback would go in

Originally Posted by Dat Dude Chris

25jclzr.jpg

There's no way that's a guy.  I think it's a busted chick with some nasty legs. 
I'm pretty sure my Ma has those socks.

25jclzr.jpg

yeahhh its a little darker but it brings the easter out in them and yeah its a pic in a hotel from my phone while i was out in denver two days ago

yeahhh its a little darker but it brings the easter out in them and yeah its a pic in a hotel from my phone while i was out in denver two days ago

Originally Posted by DeathandTexas

25jclzr.jpg

LMAO but yo that gotta be guy cuz the midsole isnt like a GS midsole, either that or that chick got sum big feet lol. Either way that pic is disgusting and should be taken down IMMEDIATELY lol

Originally Posted by DeathandTexas

25jclzr.jpg

LMAO but yo that gotta be guy cuz the midsole isnt like a GS midsole, either that or that chick got sum big feet lol. Either way that pic is disgusting and should be taken down IMMEDIATELY lol

Back
Top Bottom