OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

the logo on the back of the three4fives is dope, wish they'd release one like this:
28a8dxw.jpg

The logo is interesting but the color blocking is way off. If such a version releases, I hope it's a better colorway.

The logo is interesting but the color blocking is way off. If such a version releases, I hope it's a better colorway.

Originally Posted by DeathandTexas

Originally Posted by Dat Dude Chris

Originally Posted by Just4Kicks212

i Seen this picture on twitter... I thought the KD looked nice with the lace swap... maybe even purple laces as well to match the strap...
25jclzr.jpg

What in the world is up with dudes socks smh. He look like he rocking them 80s type tube socks that the girls be wearing in them excersing videos smh. But on the real I think a purple lace switch with a charlotte hornets snapback would go in
There's no way that's a guy.  I think it's a busted chick with some nasty legs. 
I'm pretty sure my Ma has those socks.

look at them calves... thats a dude... sortof

Originally Posted by DeathandTexas

Originally Posted by Dat Dude Chris

Originally Posted by Just4Kicks212

i Seen this picture on twitter... I thought the KD looked nice with the lace swap... maybe even purple laces as well to match the strap...
25jclzr.jpg

What in the world is up with dudes socks smh. He look like he rocking them 80s type tube socks that the girls be wearing in them excersing videos smh. But on the real I think a purple lace switch with a charlotte hornets snapback would go in
There's no way that's a guy.  I think it's a busted chick with some nasty legs. 
I'm pretty sure my Ma has those socks.

look at them calves... thats a dude... sortof

Originally Posted by chitownkickz

there yall go..purple laces 

i want to put purple laces on mine but im trying to find right shade of purple like the color on the inside of the strap.

also those three4five are hideous.

Originally Posted by chitownkickz

there yall go..purple laces 

i want to put purple laces on mine but im trying to find right shade of purple like the color on the inside of the strap.

also those three4five are hideous.

lol if those 345 gets sold out, its purely because of hype beast

so far no color ways coming out excite me

lol if those 345 gets sold out, its purely because of hype beast

so far no color ways coming out excite me

The three4fives look like a hot mess, bring on the N7s....has the release date for them been leaked yet? i know it was pushed back to June

The three4fives look like a hot mess, bring on the N7s....has the release date for them been leaked yet? i know it was pushed back to June

watch the three4fives have a release like the weathermans and y'all will be all over them.
laugh.gif

watch the three4fives have a release like the weathermans and y'all will be all over them.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom