OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

Originally Posted by NikeRider

Originally Posted by Nineteen92

18th letter wrote:

This is so wrong is so many ways. If I saw two dudes standing there together with these kicks on I would do a drop kick on each of them...
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

LOL.

Originally Posted by DeathandTexas

I'm into that lace swap ChiTown. May do that myself after I get a few more wears in with the OG laces.

yeah they look better in person and the dark purple makes it stand out....kinda followed the darker mint on the strap so went with darker purple laces..
pimp.gif

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by DeathandTexas

I'm into that lace swap ChiTown. May do that myself after I get a few more wears in with the OG laces.

yeah they look better in person and the dark purple makes it stand out....kinda followed the darker mint on the strap so went with darker purple laces..
pimp.gif

pimp.gif

Playing devil's advocate; pink laces wouldn't have been soooooo terrible, if dude wasn't tryin to make KD's look like last years' (overrated/overpriced) lebrons. Also, guy who took pics, didn't do himself any favors by having one foot touching his homie's pair of southbiyAtchez.

Playing footsies, with pink laces all around, isn't a good looooook :0

Playing devil's advocate; pink laces wouldn't have been soooooo terrible, if dude wasn't tryin to make KD's look like last years' (overrated/overpriced) lebrons. Also, guy who took pics, didn't do himself any favors by having one foot touching his homie's pair of southbiyAtchez.

Playing footsies, with pink laces all around, isn't a good looooook :0

purple laces on the Easters look dope....also love the picture on the back of the Three 4 Five

purple laces on the Easters look dope....also love the picture on the back of the Three 4 Five

The way that dude is rockin those pink socks are RIDICULOUS! C'Mon Man! Funniest thing I've seen in a while, thanks for the laugh! I needed it...

The way that dude is rockin those pink socks are RIDICULOUS! C'Mon Man! Funniest thing I've seen in a while, thanks for the laugh! I needed it...

Back
Top Bottom