OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

Originally Posted by akrobystia

Originally Posted by debs 168

anywhere to cop bhm's online for a decent price??

This. I've been desperately looking with no success...

ebay is your best bet. i got the BHM for 162 shipped, and paid the price for the All Stars ($250) on NT, but it was worth it IMO. My favorite colorways of the KD4

Originally Posted by akrobystia

Originally Posted by debs 168

anywhere to cop bhm's online for a decent price??

This. I've been desperately looking with no success...

ebay is your best bet. i got the BHM for 162 shipped, and paid the price for the All Stars ($250) on NT, but it was worth it IMO. My favorite colorways of the KD4

Exactly, I think it's the whole pink shoestrings thing that degrades some of these shoes. The Retro Blue Foamposite Pro's looked fine as is with the black shoestrings.

Exactly, I think it's the whole pink shoestrings thing that degrades some of these shoes. The Retro Blue Foamposite Pro's looked fine as is with the black shoestrings.

no one ever liked greenish-blue kicks with pink laces before the release of the Lebron 8 Pre heat. Now its a fad with every style of shoe. smh

no one ever liked greenish-blue kicks with pink laces before the release of the Lebron 8 Pre heat. Now its a fad with every style of shoe. smh

Ordered a team orange pair on Eastbay last night for $88.73 shipped.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by cashm0neyand1

Amen man, it just looks tacky unless it's on that one LeBron 8.

Back
Top Bottom