OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

Yeah, but I go to LA every other weekend. Never see Durant's out here only at HOH and they never carry my sz 10.5. Trying to see what these black/blue look like before I buy them from eastbay...

Yeah, but I go to LA every other weekend. Never see Durant's out here only at HOH and they never carry my sz 10.5. Trying to see what these black/blue look like before I buy them from eastbay...

Originally Posted by i lik3 sho3s

KD for MVP
I'm hoping Kobe gets it but it looks like it's KD's MVP to lose.
LeBron ain't that solid this year too to steal from KD.

Nice easters fam. no go with the pink laces...

KD for MVP

So I would assume if KD brings home the MVP there will be some sort of shoe to mark the occasion.

So I would assume if KD brings home the MVP there will be some sort of shoe to mark the occasion.

Originally Posted by kobeoverbron

KD for MVP

I think KD will be the MVP, unless Lebron has a monster rest of the season, which is like 10 games

Originally Posted by kobeoverbron

KD for MVP

I think KD will be the MVP, unless Lebron has a monster rest of the season, which is like 10 games

KD deserves to win the MVP this year. OKC just needs to have the 1 seed in the west or the best record in the NBA would be nice.

Originally Posted by cashm0neyand1

Originally Posted by akrobystia

Originally Posted by debs 168

anywhere to cop bhm's online for a decent price??

This. I've been desperately looking with no success...

ebay is your best bet. i got the BHM for 162 shipped, and paid the price for the All Stars ($250) on NT, but it was worth it IMO. My favorite colorways of the KD4

I would HAPPILY take the BHM's for 162 shipped. All I've been able to find are $200+, without shipping. Still waiting on a CW from KD that I'll go after, I've given up on my search for ASG

KD deserves to win the MVP this year. OKC just needs to have the 1 seed in the west or the best record in the NBA would be nice.

Originally Posted by cashm0neyand1

Originally Posted by akrobystia

Originally Posted by debs 168

anywhere to cop bhm's online for a decent price??

This. I've been desperately looking with no success...

ebay is your best bet. i got the BHM for 162 shipped, and paid the price for the All Stars ($250) on NT, but it was worth it IMO. My favorite colorways of the KD4

I would HAPPILY take the BHM's for 162 shipped. All I've been able to find are $200+, without shipping. Still waiting on a CW from KD that I'll go after, I've given up on my search for ASG

Originally Posted by deucesole22

Don't know. KD is the better finisher no doubt, but Lebrons making the race a tight one, the man can also pass and play defense well. The Heat are 9-1(?) without Wade, not sure if they can do as good when Lebron's out. 

Originally Posted by deucesole22

Don't know. KD is the better finisher no doubt, but Lebrons making the race a tight one, the man can also pass and play defense well. The Heat are 9-1(?) without Wade, not sure if they can do as good when Lebron's out. 

My Easters are out for delivery.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Jada2001Retro

pimp.gif

already out? Mines get here Thursday in the Bay Area from NDC but won't rock em until the weekend because its raining all week here

Originally Posted by Jada2001Retro

pimp.gif

already out? Mines get here Thursday in the Bay Area from NDC but won't rock em until the weekend because its raining all week here

Originally Posted by milwaukeebucks

I really think LeBron will win MVP. But I would much rather have a KD IV mvp shoe than the lbj 9

Plus if LeBron wins it they'd probably make it an Elite and get that extra $80.

I really think LeBron will win MVP. But I would much rather have a KD IV mvp shoe than the lbj 9

Plus if LeBron wins it they'd probably make it an Elite and get that extra $80.

Yeah I definitely would rather have a KD 4 MVP shoe. I wonder what colors and details they'll use for the strap, tongue, midsole, and outsole.

Yeah I definitely would rather have a KD 4 MVP shoe. I wonder what colors and details they'll use for the strap, tongue, midsole, and outsole.

Back
Top Bottom