OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

Originally Posted by cashm0neyand1

no one ever liked greenish-blue kicks with pink laces before the release of the Lebron 8 Pre heat. Now its a fad with every style of shoe. smh

Amen man, it just looks tacky unless it's on that one LeBron 8.

Originally Posted by Nineteen92

no one ever liked greenish-blue kicks with pink laces before the release of the Lebron 8 Pre heat. Now its a fad with every style of shoe. smh

Had my Miami Vice Air max 95 well before the South Beach. I personally didn't have pink laces in them but some did. Since the Lebron 8 to many people have tried but some did it before. It's been over killed now though but it shoes respect to a hot CW. Nike would be crazy not to try and capitalize on the SB cw's. Hype for them won't be around forever

Had my Miami Vice Air max 95 well before the South Beach. I personally didn't have pink laces in them but some did. Since the Lebron 8 to many people have tried but some did it before. It's been over killed now though but it shoes respect to a hot CW. Nike would be crazy not to try and capitalize on the SB cw's. Hype for them won't be around forever

Originally Posted by PLAYOFF12

Ordered a team orange pair on Eastbay last night for $88.73 shipped.
pimp.gif

$75.00 shipped today from FT. Definitely one of my favorite GRs.

Originally Posted by TheLostMan

pimp.gif

Nice. All I had was a 15% off code from Eastbay, but that's better than nothing. I saved $14 and some change.
What's FT?

Originally Posted by TheLostMan

pimp.gif

Nice. All I had was a 15% off code from Eastbay, but that's better than nothing. I saved $14 and some change.
What's FT?

I'm hype. The chain I work for in the Philly area still has a few of my size in the system and I'm getting my Easter's this weekend! 
pimp.gif

I'm hype. The chain I work for in the Philly area still has a few of my size in the system and I'm getting my Easter's this weekend! 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by BigBrandon

I actually liked the Miami Vice 95's too. And I see what you mean by Nike capitalizing off of it. But the Teal/Pink combo definitely isn't cut out for every shoe lol.

Originally Posted by BigBrandon

I actually liked the Miami Vice 95's too. And I see what you mean by Nike capitalizing off of it. But the Teal/Pink combo definitely isn't cut out for every shoe lol.

Originally Posted by Skip2MyLou23

I think the Retro Blue turned out extremely well on the Foam Pros.

ehh in a way yes, but at the same time NAH. Keep them with the black laces.
As tempting as it may be to throw the pink laces on, I know it's best with just the black.

Like someone else said, they have the Miami Vice Air Maxes, but I don't think they look nice at all.

Originally Posted by Skip2MyLou23

I think the Retro Blue turned out extremely well on the Foam Pros.

ehh in a way yes, but at the same time NAH. Keep them with the black laces.
As tempting as it may be to throw the pink laces on, I know it's best with just the black.

Like someone else said, they have the Miami Vice Air Maxes, but I don't think they look nice at all.

Hey everyone new to this thread. Gonna finally buy a pair of KD IV's, the black/blue. Do they really look like the first page pic? And are they XDR or any sites that have XDR black/blue? Gonna use them for outdoor ball. Live in SoCal and not too many stores carry KD's. Only see them at HOH's and Niketown. Anyone know where I can find a pair in SoCal, the black/blue pair? Any help would be appreciated.

Hey everyone new to this thread. Gonna finally buy a pair of KD IV's, the black/blue. Do they really look like the first page pic? And are they XDR or any sites that have XDR black/blue? Gonna use them for outdoor ball. Live in SoCal and not too many stores carry KD's. Only see them at HOH's and Niketown. Anyone know where I can find a pair in SoCal, the black/blue pair? Any help would be appreciated.

Originally Posted by Dark KNIGHT 805

From what I've seen, XDR are only on YOTD, UK pairs, and IDs.  
The black/blue are the most prevalent colorway.  I've seen pairs in Finish Lines.

Originally Posted by Dark KNIGHT 805

From what I've seen, XDR are only on YOTD, UK pairs, and IDs.  
The black/blue are the most prevalent colorway.  I've seen pairs in Finish Lines.

Back
Top Bottom