OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

Finally got my bhm kd's. Even nicer in person

a0a363486dd9c191f22f85607921176423078f87_r.jpg

yes, my guy just told me he got me with some longhorns for 100 flat
cant wait till sat, havent seen em in person yet

yes, my guy just told me he got me with some longhorns for 100 flat
cant wait till sat, havent seen em in person yet

Dude with the weathermans on the last page selling them on the other site is only taking money orders.....red flags....

Dude with the weathermans on the last page selling them on the other site is only taking money orders.....red flags....

I would buy more as well if they were more comfy. That and the fact that if I don't get them off NDC or somewhere on release I don't want to pay 100 bucks more than retail for a 95 dollar shoe...LOL

I would buy more as well if they were more comfy. That and the fact that if I don't get them off NDC or somewhere on release I don't want to pay 100 bucks more than retail for a 95 dollar shoe...LOL

Originally Posted by CRH1979

Agreed. I want to buy the galaxy's for 250$, but I can't find a reason to justify the %150 price increase.

Agreed. I want to buy the galaxy's for 250$, but I can't find a reason to justify the %150 price increase.

Originally Posted by m20xr

only reason i paid that price is because i moved the all star flight ones for 300. basically a trade 1 for 1

Originally Posted by m20xr

only reason i paid that price is because i moved the all star flight ones for 300. basically a trade 1 for 1

my pairs of easters are out for delivery. depending on the fit there may be a size 13 or 14 up for sale very soon

my pairs of easters are out for delivery. depending on the fit there may be a size 13 or 14 up for sale very soon

Back
Top Bottom