OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

Originally Posted by manslayer

Dude with the weathermans on the last page selling them on the other site is only taking money orders.....red flags....

Yea dude is definitely a fraud, told me his paypal is limited and how he can't do meet ups. There is also another dude selling nerds for only $300 saying the same thing. Watch out

Originally Posted by manslayer

Dude with the weathermans on the last page selling them on the other site is only taking money orders.....red flags....

Yea dude is definitely a fraud, told me his paypal is limited and how he can't do meet ups. There is also another dude selling nerds for only $300 saying the same thing. Watch out

Originally Posted by jecca650

Whats the best way to "charge" the glow on the ASGs? Sunlight?
id say stand outside where its the most brightest for like 5 minutes then quickly walk into whatever building ur going in and they should be glowing very nicely... from personal experience this is wat i do

Originally Posted by jecca650

Whats the best way to "charge" the glow on the ASGs? Sunlight?
id say stand outside where its the most brightest for like 5 minutes then quickly walk into whatever building ur going in and they should be glowing very nicely... from personal experience this is wat i do

Originally Posted by TheAssassin23

So you guys are saying they aren't comfortable? I was gonna cop a pair to ball in this weekend

A lot of peeps say they rub your toes and not good to ball in. I love mine though, I have several pairs and think they are very comfy. It takes a few wears and they form fit to your foot to perfection. I have balled in mine and just wrap my ankle as normal and had minimal issues with rub. Wear some good socks and you should be golden. Casual wear is AWESOME IMO as I prefer mine for casual. Several college and NBA players wear these quite a bit, so that should give you some idea. Get a pair, you won't regret it and for 95 bucks you can't wrong.

So you guys are saying they aren't comfortable? I was gonna cop a pair to ball in this weekend

A lot of peeps say they rub your toes and not good to ball in. I love mine though, I have several pairs and think they are very comfy. It takes a few wears and they form fit to your foot to perfection. I have balled in mine and just wrap my ankle as normal and had minimal issues with rub. Wear some good socks and you should be golden. Casual wear is AWESOME IMO as I prefer mine for casual. Several college and NBA players wear these quite a bit, so that should give you some idea. Get a pair, you won't regret it and for 95 bucks you can't wrong.

Originally Posted by cloudypokerchips

Many college players could be seen wearing 'em in the tournament especially, and surprisingly, a few bigs have been spotted wearing them in the Association. I think its all about proper break-in, sizing, and what your foot type may be.  I wouldn't say its unlikely you could go up near a full size in these and be just fine balling in them.  I think these are significantly more comfortable and a much better bargain than the kobe 7s.  Just my O, but to me the Kobe 7 this year has been plain garbage.   I am still cycling through many of my kd3s which I love and have no clue when I will even get around to many of the 4s.  I would have to say for me so far top 3 are as follows:

1. Texas
2T. YOTD/ASG
3. Aways

Honorable mention goes to Nerfs and Weathermans, but honestly, as time goes by, it becomes much easier to accept the fact that I won't have 'em.
I also think many people are sleeping on the TB CWs, but will probably scoop em up with quickness once they are discounted + coupons.

Originally Posted by cloudypokerchips

Many college players could be seen wearing 'em in the tournament especially, and surprisingly, a few bigs have been spotted wearing them in the Association. I think its all about proper break-in, sizing, and what your foot type may be.  I wouldn't say its unlikely you could go up near a full size in these and be just fine balling in them.  I think these are significantly more comfortable and a much better bargain than the kobe 7s.  Just my O, but to me the Kobe 7 this year has been plain garbage.   I am still cycling through many of my kd3s which I love and have no clue when I will even get around to many of the 4s.  I would have to say for me so far top 3 are as follows:

1. Texas
2T. YOTD/ASG
3. Aways

Honorable mention goes to Nerfs and Weathermans, but honestly, as time goes by, it becomes much easier to accept the fact that I won't have 'em.
I also think many people are sleeping on the TB CWs, but will probably scoop em up with quickness once they are discounted + coupons.

THE REAL CREAMSICLES
nike-zoom-kdiv-creamsicle.jpg

Originally Posted by 1Chainz

Legit?

0411676ffa635118d1442e84e2ecfc25e208a491_r.jpg

92216367f6695d10d8e3607c2d659ad760b381d6_r.jpg

53e2644686fba676517130dd0386c366d92f548b_r.jpg

ec91646ef76a5218d4b01233c0a5d8e209b2fe55_r.jpg

c5c26a861ef476b858f17fdd0cec2a42be559efc_r.jpg

30b16963f9665d13d1fda7d60432843d68baace0_r.jpg

Legitimate?

Legit but that new font on the tags threw me also when i got my asg kobes. had to go thru my entire collection to find another pair that had the same font. turns out my air trainer huaraches had it. since then my jordan x stealths had it and my red dt2s. was scared i got fakes for a sec tho

Originally Posted by 1Chainz

Legit?

0411676ffa635118d1442e84e2ecfc25e208a491_r.jpg

92216367f6695d10d8e3607c2d659ad760b381d6_r.jpg

53e2644686fba676517130dd0386c366d92f548b_r.jpg

ec91646ef76a5218d4b01233c0a5d8e209b2fe55_r.jpg

c5c26a861ef476b858f17fdd0cec2a42be559efc_r.jpg

30b16963f9665d13d1fda7d60432843d68baace0_r.jpg

Legitimate?

Legit but that new font on the tags threw me also when i got my asg kobes. had to go thru my entire collection to find another pair that had the same font. turns out my air trainer huaraches had it. since then my jordan x stealths had it and my red dt2s. was scared i got fakes for a sec tho

Back
Top Bottom