OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

Wore my Longhorns for the first time

v3ez60.jpg

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

what is that spot? im not familair with this.

Warehouse Shoe Sale is a local shoe spot in SoCal. They're so slept on i walked in a week later and copped my Easters, size 13 no problem. Not sure if they're in other states tho....

what is that spot? im not familair with this.

Warehouse Shoe Sale is a local shoe spot in SoCal. They're so slept on i walked in a week later and copped my Easters, size 13 no problem. Not sure if they're in other states tho....

Originally Posted by Scientific Method

Originally Posted by tonenava

KD will get it. For sure!

I don't know. Not to start an argument, but KD is A LOT less self absorbed and stats oriented than Kobe. Most of the time he is close to a milestone, he doesn't even know it, and nobody on the team tells him or he just doesn't care enough to alter his game for it (like just last fame in Sacramento he was 2 assists shy of a triple double for the last quarter and a half). I guarantee you Kobe already knows

Also add the Westbrook effect, and it'll be close. But we close the season out with Denver and he routinely MURDERS them (gave them 51 earlier in the yr, I was at that game btw)

I actually like Denver but I still want KD to get that scoring title 
frown.gif

Originally Posted by Scientific Method

Originally Posted by tonenava

KD will get it. For sure!

I don't know. Not to start an argument, but KD is A LOT less self absorbed and stats oriented than Kobe. Most of the time he is close to a milestone, he doesn't even know it, and nobody on the team tells him or he just doesn't care enough to alter his game for it (like just last fame in Sacramento he was 2 assists shy of a triple double for the last quarter and a half). I guarantee you Kobe already knows

Also add the Westbrook effect, and it'll be close. But we close the season out with Denver and he routinely MURDERS them (gave them 51 earlier in the yr, I was at that game btw)

I actually like Denver but I still want KD to get that scoring title 
frown.gif

Originally Posted by Lil Yank

295195_3216578366319_1022151914_2366427_1781935802_n.jpg

now I had the chance to take a better pic of my box

also I got my BHM
579180_3278837522759_1022151914_2388772_872954450_n.jpg

Love that special packaging for the YOTDs. Oh and nice BHMs. My search still continues...

Originally Posted by Lil Yank

295195_3216578366319_1022151914_2366427_1781935802_n.jpg

now I had the chance to take a better pic of my box

also I got my BHM
579180_3278837522759_1022151914_2388772_872954450_n.jpg

Love that special packaging for the YOTDs. Oh and nice BHMs. My search still continues...

Just got back from Nike Store, for people wondering, there aren't any KD IV BHM at Nike Factory in Portland, I was mistaken.  They are at the warehouse or something cause I could do an online order for them from Nike Find. I just thought it said the warehouse is in Portland but I could be mistaken.  I ended up getting akrobstia a size 11.5, Jst628 a size 10, and I ordered a pair of the photo blue/yellow in a size 12.5 for myself.  Also got some good juju for helping others out because there ended up being a pair of playoff 12's in my size no one ever picked up from the twitter rsvp . I know that prolly doesnt belong in here but its an add on to my KD IV post.

Just got back from Nike Store, for people wondering, there aren't any KD IV BHM at Nike Factory in Portland, I was mistaken.  They are at the warehouse or something cause I could do an online order for them from Nike Find. I just thought it said the warehouse is in Portland but I could be mistaken.  I ended up getting akrobstia a size 11.5, Jst628 a size 10, and I ordered a pair of the photo blue/yellow in a size 12.5 for myself.  Also got some good juju for helping others out because there ended up being a pair of playoff 12's in my size no one ever picked up from the twitter rsvp . I know that prolly doesnt belong in here but its an add on to my KD IV post.

Originally Posted by FOREVERMJ23

props for looking out for others!
@Yank nice YOTD box/shirt

--

Copped the weatherman t and socks yesterday.  T for retail + shipping, socks for an obscene price but whatever, completing the whole set of the 3 is huge for me as they're a grail shoe for me.  Good luck to those trying to find the shoe... I thought I was an idiot paying ~300 for them in December, it's crazy stupid what people are asking for them now.

@Yank nice YOTD box/shirt

--

Copped the weatherman t and socks yesterday.  T for retail + shipping, socks for an obscene price but whatever, completing the whole set of the 3 is huge for me as they're a grail shoe for me.  Good luck to those trying to find the shoe... I thought I was an idiot paying ~300 for them in December, it's crazy stupid what people are asking for them now.

Originally Posted by Weather

Any way I can help, trying to lead by example and turn this sneaker stuff back into a hobby instead of a business like it is for many now....I'm on the hunt for weathermans and ASG now that I got BHM out of the way (hopefully, wont be secure until they are on my doorstep). I'm headed to Sole Con in Chicago May 19th looking for weathermans and ASG, hit me up if anyone is gonna be there!

Originally Posted by Weather

Any way I can help, trying to lead by example and turn this sneaker stuff back into a hobby instead of a business like it is for many now....I'm on the hunt for weathermans and ASG now that I got BHM out of the way (hopefully, wont be secure until they are on my doorstep). I'm headed to Sole Con in Chicago May 19th looking for weathermans and ASG, hit me up if anyone is gonna be there!

Originally Posted by Swaynomics

maaaaan chicago is on the same +%% weather wise, i actually ended up with some longhorns haha
the only i have rocked are my YOTD i need a T for that pair and a nice 70-80 degree weather

i hear you man..
and guys don't know if yall know kd is only .1 behind kobe in the scoring title race...

C'mon KD.. 

27.8 = durant

27.9 = kobe 

does the average really matter? because Kobe missed quite a few games and scored a lot less in total.
At this point KD scored exactly 100 more points than Kobe, and the Lakers only have 2 more games left in the season (while OKC has 3 more to play).

I don't think the scoring title goes to the player with highest average but goes to the one with most points scored in the season (right?)

Originally Posted by Swaynomics

maaaaan chicago is on the same +%% weather wise, i actually ended up with some longhorns haha
the only i have rocked are my YOTD i need a T for that pair and a nice 70-80 degree weather

i hear you man..
and guys don't know if yall know kd is only .1 behind kobe in the scoring title race...

C'mon KD.. 

27.8 = durant

27.9 = kobe 

does the average really matter? because Kobe missed quite a few games and scored a lot less in total.
At this point KD scored exactly 100 more points than Kobe, and the Lakers only have 2 more games left in the season (while OKC has 3 more to play).

I don't think the scoring title goes to the player with highest average but goes to the one with most points scored in the season (right?)

^ Nope, average. That's what makes today's game even more interesting. Like someone mentioned on this thread above, KD isn't all about stats but it'd be nice if he has a big game and Kobe hurts his average.

^ Nope, average. That's what makes today's game even more interesting. Like someone mentioned on this thread above, KD isn't all about stats but it'd be nice if he has a big game and Kobe hurts his average.

FOREVERMJ23 You had better luck than me.  I called three Nike Stores in my home state and none of them could find these in the system.  Damn!

FOREVERMJ23 You had better luck than me.  I called three Nike Stores in my home state and none of them could find these in the system.  Damn!

Back
Top Bottom