OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

Originally Posted by FOREVERMJ23

Just got back from Nike Store, for people wondering, there aren't any KD IV BHM at Nike Factory in Portland, I was mistaken.  They are at the warehouse or something cause I could do an online order for them from Nike Find. I just thought it said the warehouse is in Portland but I could be mistaken.  I ended up getting akrobstia a size 11.5, Jst628 a size 10, and I ordered a pair of the photo blue/yellow in a size 12.5 for myself.  Also got some good juju for helping others out because there ended up being a pair of playoff 12's in my size no one ever picked up from the twitter rsvp . I know that prolly doesnt belong in here but its an add on to my KD IV post.
thanks again homie 
pimp.gif
 we need more people in the shoe "game" like you.

Just got back from Nike Store, for people wondering, there aren't any KD IV BHM at Nike Factory in Portland, I was mistaken.  They are at the warehouse or something cause I could do an online order for them from Nike Find. I just thought it said the warehouse is in Portland but I could be mistaken.  I ended up getting akrobstia a size 11.5, Jst628 a size 10, and I ordered a pair of the photo blue/yellow in a size 12.5 for myself.  Also got some good juju for helping others out because there ended up being a pair of playoff 12's in my size no one ever picked up from the twitter rsvp . I know that prolly doesnt belong in here but its an add on to my KD IV post.
thanks again homie 
pimp.gif
 we need more people in the shoe "game" like you.

Just got back from Nike and was able to find the BHMs in size 9.5, 13 and 14 in Nike find but when you tried to order them they said out of stock, Forevermj23 def got lucky and so did the guys he ordered for.  I struck out 
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

Just got back from Nike and was able to find the BHMs in size 9.5, 13 and 14 in Nike find but when you tried to order them they said out of stock, Forevermj23 def got lucky and so did the guys he ordered for.  I struck out 
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

Originally Posted by johnjkim15

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

Originally Posted by Swaynomics

maaaaan chicago is on the same +%% weather wise, i actually ended up with some longhorns haha
the only i have rocked are my YOTD i need a T for that pair and a nice 70-80 degree weather

i hear you man..
and guys don't know if yall know kd is only .1 behind kobe in the scoring title race...

C'mon KD.. 

27.8 = durant

27.9 = kobe 

does the average really matter? because Kobe missed quite a few games and scored a lot less in total.
At this point KD scored exactly 100 more points than Kobe, and the Lakers only have 2 more games left in the season (while OKC has 3 more to play).

I don't think the scoring title goes to the player with highest average but goes to the one with most points scored in the season (right?)
yea it does, remember they try n be fair and i think allow you to miss a total of 15-20 games and the its the avg after that

Originally Posted by Swaynomics

maaaaan chicago is on the same +%% weather wise, i actually ended up with some longhorns haha
the only i have rocked are my YOTD i need a T for that pair and a nice 70-80 degree weather

i hear you man..
and guys don't know if yall know kd is only .1 behind kobe in the scoring title race...

C'mon KD.. 

27.8 = durant

27.9 = kobe 

does the average really matter? because Kobe missed quite a few games and scored a lot less in total.
At this point KD scored exactly 100 more points than Kobe, and the Lakers only have 2 more games left in the season (while OKC has 3 more to play).

I don't think the scoring title goes to the player with highest average but goes to the one with most points scored in the season (right?)
yea it does, remember they try n be fair and i think allow you to miss a total of 15-20 games and the its the avg after that

Originally Posted by M Bo

FOREVERMJ23 You had better luck than me.  I called three Nike Stores in my home state and none of them could find these in the system.  Damn!

Shoot sorry man, I don't know if these were in the system for actual products in Nike stores.  It would only let me order them on the Nike Find through an internet order.  I know if something is in a store you have to do a phone order.  I really hope its not some sort of glitch in the system but I have 2 confirmation emails from nike and it shows the stuff I ordered so I figure I should be good.
Earl, that sucks the size 13 was gone, wish I could have gotten a pair for you had I known before I was there this morning

FOREVERMJ23 You had better luck than me.  I called three Nike Stores in my home state and none of them could find these in the system.  Damn!

Shoot sorry man, I don't know if these were in the system for actual products in Nike stores.  It would only let me order them on the Nike Find through an internet order.  I know if something is in a store you have to do a phone order.  I really hope its not some sort of glitch in the system but I have 2 confirmation emails from nike and it shows the stuff I ordered so I figure I should be good.
Earl, that sucks the size 13 was gone, wish I could have gotten a pair for you had I known before I was there this morning

Hey No prob man my fault for not hitting you up sooner, upset I missed out but it is what it is you win some you loose some.  You helping others out is the way it should be though, thats the way NT used to be.  Your info was appreciated and it seems you helped out a few others which is cool man.  Good looking out. 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Hey No prob man my fault for not hitting you up sooner, upset I missed out but it is what it is you win some you loose some.  You helping others out is the way it should be though, thats the way NT used to be.  Your info was appreciated and it seems you helped out a few others which is cool man.  Good looking out. 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

i hear you man..

C'mon KD.. 

27.8 = durant

27.9 = kobe 

Thanks
smile.gif
On the bright side Kobe is 2/11 (5pts) when KD already has 20pts

i hear you man..

C'mon KD.. 

27.8 = durant

27.9 = kobe 

Thanks
smile.gif
On the bright side Kobe is 2/11 (5pts) when KD already has 20pts

OKC (77)-LAL (61) Game, End of 3rd Qtr

KD-21pts : KB-9pts

How many points does our man KD need in this game to overhaul the tiny 0.2 deficit to KB's scoring average? Any ideas?

OKC (77)-LAL (61) Game, End of 3rd Qtr

KD-21pts : KB-9pts

How many points does our man KD need in this game to overhaul the tiny 0.2 deficit to KB's scoring average? Any ideas?

When I ordered those for you they told me that the email confirmation is usually a 99% guarantee that you'll get your order.  Fingers crossed
laugh.gif

When I ordered those for you they told me that the email confirmation is usually a 99% guarantee that you'll get your order.  Fingers crossed
laugh.gif

From today's game:
KD - 35 points
Kobe - 26 points

Things looking good for KD getting that scoring title! Let me not even get started on that game though

From today's game:
KD - 35 points
Kobe - 26 points

Things looking good for KD getting that scoring title! Let me not even get started on that game though

Originally Posted by AlachSB

From today's game:
KD - 35 points
Kobe - 26 points

Yeah the game they should have won easily..but they stopped being aggressive..and plus the fact KD and Westbrook were missin shots like crazy doesn't help..Harden's concussion from the elbow from Artest hurt a lot too..

KD "Scoring Titles"-*crosses fingers*

From today's game:
KD - 35 points
Kobe - 26 points

Yeah the game they should have won easily..but they stopped being aggressive..and plus the fact KD and Westbrook were missin shots like crazy doesn't help..Harden's concussion from the elbow from Artest hurt a lot too..

KD "Scoring Titles"-*crosses fingers*

From today's game:
KD - 35 points
Kobe - 26 points

Kobe's 26 > KD's 35 
laugh.gif
 i honestly don't care who wins, i'd rather see Kobe win it, but shoes-wise i'd rather see KD... 

Back
Top Bottom