OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

Originally Posted by AlachSB

From today's game:
KD - 35 points
Kobe - 26 points

Things looking good for KD getting that scoring title! Let me not even get started on that game though
Kobe's 26 > KD's 35 
laugh.gif
 i honestly don't care who wins, i'd rather see Kobe win it, but shoes-wise i'd rather see KD... 

Originally Posted by dmxgod

From today's game:
KD - 35 points
Kobe - 26 points

Things looking good for KD getting that scoring title! Let me not even get started on that game though
Yeah the game they should have won easily..but they stopped being aggressive..and plus the fact KD and Westbrook were missin shots like crazy doesn't help..Harden's concussion from the elbow from Artest hurt a lot too..

KD "Scoring Titles"-*crosses fingers*

Each team is allowed their one star player, who can shoot badly but still put up numbers and not take any slack from it. Russell Westbrick IS NOT THAT GUY
30t6p3b.gif
 he shot 14% from the field.....14%!??!?!? That's way worse than KD's 32%! And that shot he took to try to win the game in OT? That shouldn't have been his, that's KD's shot. 
Yea and Harden getting gooned by Artest only hurt them lol oh well....

Scoring title let's go! 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by dmxgod

From today's game:
KD - 35 points
Kobe - 26 points

Yeah the game they should have won easily..but they stopped being aggressive..and plus the fact KD and Westbrook were missin shots like crazy doesn't help..Harden's concussion from the elbow from Artest hurt a lot too..

KD "Scoring Titles"-*crosses fingers*

Each team is allowed their one star player, who can shoot badly but still put up numbers and not take any slack from it. Russell Westbrick IS NOT THAT GUY
30t6p3b.gif
 he shot 14% from the field.....14%!??!?!? That's way worse than KD's 32%! And that shot he took to try to win the game in OT? That shouldn't have been his, that's KD's shot. 
Yea and Harden getting gooned by Artest only hurt them lol oh well....

Scoring title let's go! 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by kobeoverbron

Good game from Kobe. KD can have the lousy scoring title. Kobe needs his 6th...
pimp.gif

nice longhorns up there!

This. I need the BHM, Longhorn and YOTD's though.

Originally Posted by kobeoverbron

Good game from Kobe. KD can have the lousy scoring title. Kobe needs his 6th...
pimp.gif

nice longhorns up there!

This. I need the BHM, Longhorn and YOTD's though.

OKC (106) lost to LAL (114) -2OT

KD-35pts : KB-26pts

It appears the scoring title will be decided on the very last game of the regular season.

OKC (106) lost to LAL (114) -2OT

KD-35pts : KB-26pts

It appears the scoring title will be decided on the very last game of the regular season.

Sad to say it's looking like LBJ for MVP. I hope somehow KD gets it tho.

This years scoring title is going to come down to the last game. Good thing OKC has 2 games left and LA only has one.

Sad to say it's looking like LBJ for MVP. I hope somehow KD gets it tho.

This years scoring title is going to come down to the last game. Good thing OKC has 2 games left and LA only has one.

Kobe played much better than KD did today. It's a shame he might not get the scoring title. I wonder if Nike has the colorways designed already for both players.

Kobe played much better than KD did today. It's a shame he might not get the scoring title. I wonder if Nike has the colorways designed already for both players.

Originally Posted by Weather

Originally Posted by FOREVERMJ23

Just got back from Nike Store, for people wondering, there aren't any KD IV BHM at Nike Factory in Portland, I was mistaken.  They are at the warehouse or something cause I could do an online order for them from Nike Find. I just thought it said the warehouse is in Portland but I could be mistaken.  I ended up getting akrobstia a size 11.5, Jst628 a size 10, and I ordered a pair of the photo blue/yellow in a size 12.5 for myself.  Also got some good juju for helping others out because there ended up being a pair of playoff 12's in my size no one ever picked up from the twitter rsvp . I know that prolly doesnt belong in here but its an add on to my KD IV post.
props for looking out for others!
@Yank nice YOTD box/shirt

--

Copped the weatherman t and socks yesterday.  T for retail + shipping, socks for an obscene price but whatever, completing the whole set of the 3 is huge for me as they're a grail shoe for me.  Good luck to those trying to find the shoe... I thought I was an idiot paying ~300 for them in December, it's crazy stupid what people are asking for them now.

Define obscene for the socks?

Originally Posted by Weather

Originally Posted by FOREVERMJ23

Just got back from Nike Store, for people wondering, there aren't any KD IV BHM at Nike Factory in Portland, I was mistaken.  They are at the warehouse or something cause I could do an online order for them from Nike Find. I just thought it said the warehouse is in Portland but I could be mistaken.  I ended up getting akrobstia a size 11.5, Jst628 a size 10, and I ordered a pair of the photo blue/yellow in a size 12.5 for myself.  Also got some good juju for helping others out because there ended up being a pair of playoff 12's in my size no one ever picked up from the twitter rsvp . I know that prolly doesnt belong in here but its an add on to my KD IV post.
props for looking out for others!
@Yank nice YOTD box/shirt

--

Copped the weatherman t and socks yesterday.  T for retail + shipping, socks for an obscene price but whatever, completing the whole set of the 3 is huge for me as they're a grail shoe for me.  Good luck to those trying to find the shoe... I thought I was an idiot paying ~300 for them in December, it's crazy stupid what people are asking for them now.

Define obscene for the socks?

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

glad that he scored that.

yall think KD for MVP is a reach?
i hope so but lebrons number are undeniable, hope KD get scoring title n MVP

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

glad that he scored that.

yall think KD for MVP is a reach?
i hope so but lebrons number are undeniable, hope KD get scoring title n MVP

Back
Top Bottom