OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

Originally Posted by blacklion23

Kay Yows look good. I want at least one pair of Kay Yows in my collection. Either the KD IV or the Kobe VI version.
I second this powerful statement
happy.gif
..Kay Yow KD IV OR BUST!!!

wore my team oranges yesterday to watch think like a man with my girl. Kept it simple with khaki cargo shorts, white tee, a grey zip up hoody and topped it off with a Knicks snapback. Of course I wore some white Nike quarter length dri-fit socks because that no show sock look with low bball shoes ain't a good look IMO. The ladies love the look and color on these
pimp.gif

wore my team oranges yesterday to watch think like a man with my girl. Kept it simple with khaki cargo shorts, white tee, a grey zip up hoody and topped it off with a Knicks snapback. Of course I wore some white Nike quarter length dri-fit socks because that no show sock look with low bball shoes ain't a good look IMO. The ladies love the look and color on these
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

where are people gettin the WM shirts??? Anybody in Sacramento know if they're available at HOH?
I got my weatherman shirt from Philadelphia Premium Nike Outlets..came to 25 shipped
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

where are people gettin the WM shirts??? Anybody in Sacramento know if they're available at HOH?
I got my weatherman shirt from Philadelphia Premium Nike Outlets..came to 25 shipped
pimp.gif

Yup those K's are looking good with the pink and pearls on the heel and tongue. I like that they used the original mesh paneling on the forefoot. Any info on a US release for them?

Yup those K's are looking good with the pink and pearls on the heel and tongue. I like that they used the original mesh paneling on the forefoot. Any info on a US release for them?

Originally Posted by deucesole22

pimp.gif
**%@ man they actually do.  couple hotties I know who don't usually comment on my kicks commented positively on the team oranges.  good stuff.

Originally Posted by deucesole22

pimp.gif
**%@ man they actually do.  couple hotties I know who don't usually comment on my kicks commented positively on the team oranges.  good stuff.

Doesn't really go together well. The base/upper is just too clean to have those cartoony looking paintwork around the shoes. I mean, paintwork is not bad at all, just doesn't jive with the base color. They seem to clash.

Doesn't really go together well. The base/upper is just too clean to have those cartoony looking paintwork around the shoes. I mean, paintwork is not bad at all, just doesn't jive with the base color. They seem to clash.

Back
Top Bottom