OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

I actually like the custom IDs. Nice job on the swoosh. The blood is a very nice touch.

I'm hoping the KD Kay Yows will be the first pink shoe in my collection. Joints are sick, plus it's for a good cause.

I actually like the custom IDs. Nice job on the swoosh. The blood is a very nice touch.

I'm hoping the KD Kay Yows will be the first pink shoe in my collection. Joints are sick, plus it's for a good cause.

Question for everyone that wears their KD 4 casually:
 Do they really cut into you toes/pinkies like a lot of people are saying?

Question for everyone that wears their KD 4 casually:
 Do they really cut into you toes/pinkies like a lot of people are saying?

I think people who play ball in them and don't size right have this problem. I went up .5 and I wear them casually with no problems. Once you wear them a couple of times, they are straight.

I think people who play ball in them and don't size right have this problem. I went up .5 and I wear them casually with no problems. Once you wear them a couple of times, they are straight.

Originally Posted by TheprinceofDE

Originally Posted by CARRERA909

Need some opinions.. Thinking about getting the YOTD's, but trying to convince self don't need em since have the LBJ Chinas.. Similar color way etc.. Thoughts?

I have both two totally different sneakers, if you can get them then do

This, I have both and both are hot and 2 different sneaks.  Get both you wont be disappointed.
roll.gif
at those pink KD's.

Originally Posted by TheprinceofDE

Originally Posted by CARRERA909

Need some opinions.. Thinking about getting the YOTD's, but trying to convince self don't need em since have the LBJ Chinas.. Similar color way etc.. Thoughts?

I have both two totally different sneakers, if you can get them then do

This, I have both and both are hot and 2 different sneaks.  Get both you wont be disappointed.
roll.gif
at those pink KD's.

Originally Posted by Jada2001Retro

Every person that makes ID's always does the same stupid stuff...bright colors that don't match.
This. The only ID's I've seen thus far that I actually liked were Space Jam inspired. Everything else has just been random bright/loud colours thrown together randomly.

Every person that makes ID's always does the same stupid stuff...bright colors that don't match.
This. The only ID's I've seen thus far that I actually liked were Space Jam inspired. Everything else has just been random bright/loud colours thrown together randomly.

You can't lie though, the Buzz Lightyears are nice
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom