OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

Originally Posted by sho3tym

Originally Posted by BigBrandon

Needed to cop some new cleats for football on eastbay. While on the site saw that the blk/grn kd's were only 80 bucks. Used the 20% off code grabbed them for 64 bucks with free shipping. Thought it was a pretty good deal.

wish they would drop the oranges too

Yeah that's what I was checking on. When they first went up they weren't excluded but now they are. Oh well.

Originally Posted by sho3tym

Originally Posted by BigBrandon

Needed to cop some new cleats for football on eastbay. While on the site saw that the blk/grn kd's were only 80 bucks. Used the 20% off code grabbed them for 64 bucks with free shipping. Thought it was a pretty good deal.

wish they would drop the oranges too

Yeah that's what I was checking on. When they first went up they weren't excluded but now they are. Oh well.

Size 11 Nerfs for sale via Twitter $500.

https://twitter.com/#!/NappyDreadz

I don't know her, just saw this after searching KD IV.  I can't afford these right now or else I would have kept this to myself
laugh.gif

Size 11 Nerfs for sale via Twitter $500.

https://twitter.com/#!/NappyDreadz

I don't know her, just saw this after searching KD IV.  I can't afford these right now or else I would have kept this to myself
laugh.gif

^
I figured it might, but I can't afford them right now and didn't want to keep it to myself.  Hopefully one of you can cop.

^
I figured it might, but I can't afford them right now and didn't want to keep it to myself.  Hopefully one of you can cop.

Originally Posted by oregoncalfroper

Kd yotd and Lerbron China's don't look anything alike and both are a definte cop if you can get them

+1     I do think the KD is a better looking shoe than the LBJ China IMO.

Originally Posted by oregoncalfroper

Kd yotd and Lerbron China's don't look anything alike and both are a definte cop if you can get them

+1     I do think the KD is a better looking shoe than the LBJ China IMO.

Originally Posted by CARRERA909

Need some opinions.. Thinking about getting the YOTD's, but trying to convince self don't need em since have the LBJ Chinas.. Similar color way etc.. Thoughts?

I have both two totally different sneakers, if you can get them then do

Need some opinions.. Thinking about getting the YOTD's, but trying to convince self don't need em since have the LBJ Chinas.. Similar color way etc.. Thoughts?

I have both two totally different sneakers, if you can get them then do

if you can get them for a steal or even a fair price, jump on it. then possibly a YOTD US release to complete the dragon pack. but the KD's price wont inflate that much unlike the other 2. 

if you can get them for a steal or even a fair price, jump on it. then possibly a YOTD US release to complete the dragon pack. but the KD's price wont inflate that much unlike the other 2. 

Originally Posted by blacklion23

Kay Yows look good. I want at least one pair of Kay Yows in my collection. Either the KD IV or the Kobe VI version.
I second this powerful statement
happy.gif
..Kay Yow KD IV OR BUST!!!

Back
Top Bottom