OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

Originally Posted by fLiPnOtiZe

Originally Posted by jst628

Originally Posted by TheprinceofDE

fixed
pimp.gif

my BHM's should be here saturday or monday, expect some nice pics when they arrive since the BHM's didn't get much love after release weekend. 
How much if you don't mind saying? Been trying to find a 10.5 or 11 for a decent price..
i got them for retail from a fellow NTer who found them in nikefind sitting in a Portland warehouse.

Originally Posted by TheLostMan

For those wondering, Aunt Pearls will only come in Men sizes

well then i will be on the hunt for a mens sz 7.5 or 8 for my gf she went ape +#%! when she saw them... if anyone can help me out drop me a pm

well then i will be on the hunt for a mens sz 7.5 or 8 for my gf she went ape +#%! when she saw them... if anyone can help me out drop me a pm

Kobe needs to drop 38 to pass KD tonight. Hope he gets 37.lol

I hope Bynum jacks up 3's all night long
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Was it really necessary for Westbrook to drop 30 when he knows KD about to get the scoring title 
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Was it really necessary for Westbrook to drop 30 when he knows KD about to get the scoring title 
30t6p3b.gif

pimp.gif

my BHM's should be here saturday or monday, expect some nice pics when they arrive since the BHM's didn't get much love after release weekend. 
How much if you don't mind saying? Been trying to find a 10.5 or 11 for a decent price..
i got them for retail from a fellow NTer who found them in nikefind sitting in a Portland warehouse.

Damn that's awesome. Always great to hear about NT unselfishness.

pimp.gif

Damn that's awesome. Always great to hear about NT unselfishness.

For those jonesin' for the white/blue/yellows, Sneaker Head dot com has a FSR for 115 (no tax for non - Cali residents ).  Not sure why they are marked up as such, but just figured I would give you all a heads up.  I think I actually prefer the grey/del sols over these. I have a feeling that CW will be sought after the fact by a few folks.  

I appreciate the cause of the Aunt Pearls, but in all honesty, I can never imagine wearing those.  No knock to those who do, just not for me.  Something about the Mints, making me regret copping- I think its the little bit of lavender, but probably again not something I would wear very regularly.

For those jonesin' for the white/blue/yellows, Sneaker Head dot com has a FSR for 115 (no tax for non - Cali residents ).  Not sure why they are marked up as such, but just figured I would give you all a heads up.  I think I actually prefer the grey/del sols over these. I have a feeling that CW will be sought after the fact by a few folks.  

I appreciate the cause of the Aunt Pearls, but in all honesty, I can never imagine wearing those.  No knock to those who do, just not for me.  Something about the Mints, making me regret copping- I think its the little bit of lavender, but probably again not something I would wear very regularly.

Originally Posted by AlachSB

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif
           honestly i like kobe to get the scoring title for the shoes since his cw is disappointing at times this year but KD will get it, no point to let kobe work hard and i dont think hes after that either unless he goes out again to prove something. looking forward to his shoes and prolly an instacopped based on his last scoring title shoes. as for durant. he needs to take the lead and let westbrook to be a sidekick. sometimes i think westbrook tries so hard that he forgets durant is there.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif
           honestly i like kobe to get the scoring title for the shoes since his cw is disappointing at times this year but KD will get it, no point to let kobe work hard and i dont think hes after that either unless he goes out again to prove something. looking forward to his shoes and prolly an instacopped based on his last scoring title shoes. as for durant. he needs to take the lead and let westbrook to be a sidekick. sometimes i think westbrook tries so hard that he forgets durant is there.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif
Ehhh....Was it really necessary for Durant to play 40 minutes in a meaningless game where the Thunder have had the #2 seed locked for a few games now?
I wonder if they would release the colorway even if KD loses it tonight? I don't even think Kobe would get a scoring title colorway to be honest.

I really loved the KD II scoring titles, the china edition though. The III's were cool, but the colorway could have been better imo.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif
Ehhh....Was it really necessary for Durant to play 40 minutes in a meaningless game where the Thunder have had the #2 seed locked for a few games now?
I wonder if they would release the colorway even if KD loses it tonight? I don't even think Kobe would get a scoring title colorway to be honest.

I really loved the KD II scoring titles, the china edition though. The III's were cool, but the colorway could have been better imo.

^ just about to post that, would've liked to see kobe go for it, but playoffs > ST. can't wait to see the KD IV ST colorway though.

^ just about to post that, would've liked to see kobe go for it, but playoffs > ST. can't wait to see the KD IV ST colorway though.

i guess we were all excited to hear the news that kobe is sitting.. or just excited to hear that we may get another nice cw haha

i guess we were all excited to hear the news that kobe is sitting.. or just excited to hear that we may get another nice cw haha

Back
Top Bottom