OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

Originally Posted by cloudypokerchips

YOU CAN ORDER THE YELLOW/WHITE/BLUE KD'S NOW! CALL NDC TO SPECIAL ORDER!   473679-102 

Source: Nikestore Twitter
Just called, sold out already. smh
sick.gif

Even though both my Moms and Pops both had cancer, ( both in recession) I've never been big on all pink shoes but I like the Aunt Pearls, might have to be my first cancer awareness shoes.  Like the message on the strap.  

Even though both my Moms and Pops both had cancer, ( both in recession) I've never been big on all pink shoes but I like the Aunt Pearls, might have to be my first cancer awareness shoes.  Like the message on the strap.  

Originally Posted by ArmorRig

Originally Posted by Ryanl142

Wow Nike isn't having midnight releases they moved it to 8AM eastern time for the releases that sucks hopefully eastbay, footlocker ,finishline, footaction will have their releases at midnight still

it seems those other online retailers will have the same release time as ndc. read it from nikestore tweet.

"Yo Eastbay rep...whats the word?!!?"    

At this time, all of our Nike launches will take place at 7 AM CT/8 AM ET.

Thanks.
EastbayRep Kristin

Originally Posted by ArmorRig

Wow Nike isn't having midnight releases they moved it to 8AM eastern time for the releases that sucks hopefully eastbay, footlocker ,finishline, footaction will have their releases at midnight still

it seems those other online retailers will have the same release time as ndc. read it from nikestore tweet.

"Yo Eastbay rep...whats the word?!!?"    

At this time, all of our Nike launches will take place at 7 AM CT/8 AM ET.

Thanks.
EastbayRep Kristin

The KD IV aunt pearls will be dropping on may 12th at select Nike stores and will not be selling on Nike.com.
Source----nikestore twitter

Of course they release while I'm on vacation. :smh

The KD IV aunt pearls will be dropping on may 12th at select Nike stores and will not be selling on Nike.com.
Source----nikestore twitter

Of course they release while I'm on vacation. :smh

With the remaining CW releases...I may be in on the "rogue green"

With the remaining CW releases...I may be in on the "rogue green"

Originally Posted by TheprinceofDE

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

he's puttin up another 30 pt game right now.....i have a feelin kobe's bout to go 38-39 on thursday just to try and get the award

fixed
pimp.gif

my BHM's should be here saturday or monday, expect some nice pics when they arrive since the BHM's didn't get much love after release weekend. 

he's puttin up another 30 pt game right now.....i have a feelin kobe's bout to go 38-39 on thursday just to try and get the award

fixed
pimp.gif

my BHM's should be here saturday or monday, expect some nice pics when they arrive since the BHM's didn't get much love after release weekend. 

Originally Posted by jst628

fixed
pimp.gif

How much if you don't mind saying? Been trying to find a 10.5 or 11 for a decent price..

Originally Posted by jst628

fixed
pimp.gif

How much if you don't mind saying? Been trying to find a 10.5 or 11 for a decent price..

Kay Yows are on rmk if anyone is interested but as usual be prepared to pay the premium...

Kay Yows are on rmk if anyone is interested but as usual be prepared to pay the premium...

Back
Top Bottom