OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

Originally Posted by TheprinceofDE

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

he's puttin up another 30 pt game right now.....i have a feelin kobe's bout to go 38-39 on thursday just to try and get the award

fixed
I hope he does. It's ok for KD to gun for the award, but not Kobe? 
Hopefully KB wins it tomorrow. 
pimp.gif

he's puttin up another 30 pt game right now.....i have a feelin kobe's bout to go 38-39 on thursday just to try and get the award

fixed
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by xsalvioutlawx

fixed
pimp.gif

Not sure if you were into KDs last year but the reason why lots of heads in this thread pulling for KD to beat out Kobe is so Nike will drop another KD Scoring Title shoe.  Hes had a ST shoe the previous 2 season and cats are hopin fer another one this season.

Originally Posted by xsalvioutlawx

fixed
pimp.gif

Not sure if you were into KDs last year but the reason why lots of heads in this thread pulling for KD to beat out Kobe is so Nike will drop another KD Scoring Title shoe.  Hes had a ST shoe the previous 2 season and cats are hopin fer another one this season.

Man, I really hope Kobe doesn't go off tomorrow night. Just thinking about a scoring title IV has me excited.

Man, I really hope Kobe doesn't go off tomorrow night. Just thinking about a scoring title IV has me excited.

Originally Posted by alexzander23

What you guys think? 
I prefer to call the color Magenta. Any Bay Area, CA heads here know which stores will have these, preferably in the eastbay/southbay area? Will the stores that sold the YOTD's have them? I just need a size 11 to add to my collection and support breast cancer awareness research for a cure
smile.gif

Originally Posted by alexzander23

What you guys think? 
I prefer to call the color Magenta. Any Bay Area, CA heads here know which stores will have these, preferably in the eastbay/southbay area? Will the stores that sold the YOTD's have them? I just need a size 11 to add to my collection and support breast cancer awareness research for a cure
smile.gif

Looks like I didn't miss too much while I was away on vacation. Kay Yow pics surfaced and the scoring title talk is heating up.

Looks like I didn't miss too much while I was away on vacation. Kay Yow pics surfaced and the scoring title talk is heating up.

Originally Posted by Dark KNIGHT 805

Originally Posted by ArmorRig

A bit late but I finally got my 1st pair of KD IV's... Any guesses from where?

Wore at the gym already, and my 2 right toes got cut, had to switch to my Kobe VII dukes. Anyone have a similar problem? And I was wearing elite socks...

What's your true size and what size are your KD's? Did you go half size up? The way the KD's toebox is shaped, they kind of dip too low going towards the pinky toes, which I would imagine could cause your smaller toes to get blisters. I only walked around in mine inside the house, and I could already tell it's going to be a problem after a couple of hours of use.

Armor, I'm a true sz 10.5 in almost every shoe.  Stayed 10.5 in the LBJ IX and Kobe VII and after a few wears they were perfect.  But these KD's just plain hurt.  I like them, and had a similar problem with my Dukes, but eventually adjusted to my feet.  Gonna try to wear them for bit before I play with them again.  The black/blue tb was executed real well and really like how they look on feet.  It would be ashamed to retire them after 1 use...
frown.gif
Try loosening the laces all the way down the shoe. They usually come laced pretty tight, so loosening them and "open" up the shoe, if that makes sense.

Originally Posted by ArmorRig

A bit late but I finally got my 1st pair of KD IV's... Any guesses from where?

Wore at the gym already, and my 2 right toes got cut, had to switch to my Kobe VII dukes. Anyone have a similar problem? And I was wearing elite socks...

What's your true size and what size are your KD's? Did you go half size up? The way the KD's toebox is shaped, they kind of dip too low going towards the pinky toes, which I would imagine could cause your smaller toes to get blisters. I only walked around in mine inside the house, and I could already tell it's going to be a problem after a couple of hours of use.

Armor, I'm a true sz 10.5 in almost every shoe.  Stayed 10.5 in the LBJ IX and Kobe VII and after a few wears they were perfect.  But these KD's just plain hurt.  I like them, and had a similar problem with my Dukes, but eventually adjusted to my feet.  Gonna try to wear them for bit before I play with them again.  The black/blue tb was executed real well and really like how they look on feet.  It would be ashamed to retire them after 1 use...
frown.gif
Try loosening the laces all the way down the shoe. They usually come laced pretty tight, so loosening them and "open" up the shoe, if that makes sense.

For those wondering, Aunt Pearls will only come in Men sizes
Kobe needs to drop 38 to pass KD tonight. Hope he gets 37.lol

For those wondering, Aunt Pearls will only come in Men sizes
Kobe needs to drop 38 to pass KD tonight. Hope he gets 37.lol

Originally Posted by fLiPnOtiZe

Originally Posted by jst628

fixed
pimp.gif

my BHM's should be here saturday or monday, expect some nice pics when they arrive since the BHM's didn't get much love after release weekend. 
How much if you don't mind saying? Been trying to find a 10.5 or 11 for a decent price..
i got them for retail from a fellow NTer who found them in nikefind sitting in a Portland warehouse.

Back
Top Bottom