OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

Originally Posted by akrobystia

Originally Posted by FOREVERMJ23

Santa came today, dropped these off on my doorstep.  Thought I would post a pic for the guys I got em for.  Sorry but they are all accounted for.
Really glad I could find the entourage's in my true size 12.5. I was doing my best Drake dance when I got home and saw them.

9d71676ef14c414585d54118e01cc027a1e02e11_r.jpg

Beautiful.

Hey do you think you could get me the kd iv bhms in a size 10.5

Santa came today, dropped these off on my doorstep.  Thought I would post a pic for the guys I got em for.  Sorry but they are all accounted for.
Really glad I could find the entourage's in my true size 12.5. I was doing my best Drake dance when I got home and saw them.

9d71676ef14c414585d54118e01cc027a1e02e11_r.jpg

Beautiful.

Originally Posted by Ryanl142

Beautiful.

Sorry man, someone else went and checked the nikefind on Sunday afternoon and said everything was gone. I probably got the last of them on Sunday morning.   There wasn't a 10.5 on there anyways. When I'm at the nike store next I'll check again and maybe something will come up and I'll keep my eye out for a 10.5

Originally Posted by Ryanl142

Beautiful.

Sorry man, someone else went and checked the nikefind on Sunday afternoon and said everything was gone. I probably got the last of them on Sunday morning.   There wasn't a 10.5 on there anyways. When I'm at the nike store next I'll check again and maybe something will come up and I'll keep my eye out for a 10.5

Aunt Pearls probably would look better had they used white instead, like the UTs colorblocking and put the pearls on the tongue. It would look much better imo.

Aunt Pearls probably would look better had they used white instead, like the UTs colorblocking and put the pearls on the tongue. It would look much better imo.

Originally Posted by blacklion23

Originally Posted by Jada2001Retro

I think I will drop big money on a pair of Aunt Pearls. 
smokin.gif

Think I may do so too, and will feel great about it. Unfortunately the extra money spent will be going in somebody's pocket and not to the cause.

While I recognize that the Aunt Pearls are for a good cause, the shoe's not doing it for me. Probably a good thing since these will be hard to find.

Big money????hard to find ???these AP/KY pink kd's limited???? yall think ill have a hard time getting a mens 7.5 or 8 for retail?

Originally Posted by blacklion23

Originally Posted by Jada2001Retro

I think I will drop big money on a pair of Aunt Pearls. 
smokin.gif

Think I may do so too, and will feel great about it. Unfortunately the extra money spent will be going in somebody's pocket and not to the cause.

While I recognize that the Aunt Pearls are for a good cause, the shoe's not doing it for me. Probably a good thing since these will be hard to find.

Big money????hard to find ???these AP/KY pink kd's limited???? yall think ill have a hard time getting a mens 7.5 or 8 for retail?

^ heard select Nike retailers so gonna guess its not gnna matter limited or
Not thanks to hype better call in a favor I know I am this will
Be my first pair of kdiv's

^ heard select Nike retailers so gonna guess its not gnna matter limited or
Not thanks to hype better call in a favor I know I am this will
Be my first pair of kdiv's

Congrats to KD, hope I can get Scoring Title IV's, missed out on the III's.

Easters came in, ebay for $107 plus shipping

-Pete

Congrats to KD, hope I can get Scoring Title IV's, missed out on the III's.

Easters came in, ebay for $107 plus shipping

-Pete

^^^ Nice easters and those Orioles are fresh. Now im wondering what KD is gonna wear for the playoffs..let alone the scoring titles.. and he aint even getting an "elite" shoe.

^^^ Nice easters and those Orioles are fresh. Now im wondering what KD is gonna wear for the playoffs..let alone the scoring titles.. and he aint even getting an "elite" shoe.

A black n gold elite kd woulda went hard, I was hoping it would happen but I guess not lol. Anyways I can think the scoring titles are gon be ridiculous n even more ridiculous to get lol n bcuz of that I hope theyre ugly lol

A black n gold elite kd woulda went hard, I was hoping it would happen but I guess not lol. Anyways I can think the scoring titles are gon be ridiculous n even more ridiculous to get lol n bcuz of that I hope theyre ugly lol

if the pearls are for a cause, why do they make it hard for us to get them? more pairs means more money to the cause...

if the pearls are for a cause, why do they make it hard for us to get them? more pairs means more money to the cause...

Back
Top Bottom