OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

Originally Posted by kobeoverbron

536396_373000029408708_100000961424981_967317_1827736312_n.jpg

More info n pics please lol. Whos the customizer btw?

Decided to pull the trigger and order the "Pearls" from overseas. I don't like how the "select Nike stores and no online" sounds, especially with KD's this year. If I can double up on release day then I'm good. If I can't, at least I have a pair in my size.
Looking forward to see how these ST turn out and I'm waiting for those first leaked pictures of the V.

Decided to pull the trigger and order the "Pearls" from overseas. I don't like how the "select Nike stores and no online" sounds, especially with KD's this year. If I can double up on release day then I'm good. If I can't, at least I have a pair in my size.
Looking forward to see how these ST turn out and I'm waiting for those first leaked pictures of the V.

Originally Posted by blacklion23

@TheLostMan think I may order my pair tomorrow. Did you order from RMK?
I was but they sold-out of 11 so I had to get them elsewhere for basically the same.

I was but they sold-out of 11 so I had to get them elsewhere for basically the same.

Originally Posted by TheLostMan

eek.. over 2x retail is kind of steep.. i'm taking my chances and hoping i can cop em somewhere, or else see if anyone wants a trade later on if i can't get it on rd..

eek.. over 2x retail is kind of steep.. i'm taking my chances and hoping i can cop em somewhere, or else see if anyone wants a trade later on if i can't get it on rd..

Originally Posted by dmenshunzz

Yeah I was able to find someone who would do 210 shipped so I don't think it's that bad. Feel like if I miss out on release date, prices are going to be similar then so why not just get them now.

Originally Posted by dmenshunzz

Yeah I was able to find someone who would do 210 shipped so I don't think it's that bad. Feel like if I miss out on release date, prices are going to be similar then so why not just get them now.

Originally Posted by BigBrandon

Originally Posted by isayair

of course it had to do with pricing.

i heard he will have an elite shoe during the playoffs. it just won't be for retail.

Yeah I spoke with a manager at niketown as well as the owner of a local shop I frequent and they both told me that durant has an elite pair that Nike decided to cancel for retail for an unknown reason. Like most said was probably pricing. Mom and pop shop owner told me besides that limited durants durants are sitting at a lot of smaller stores and the increased price turned away a lot of urban accounts from ordering them. I'm sure we'll still see them in the playoffs though.

KDs don't sit here at all. Where do you live?

i heard he will have an elite shoe during the playoffs. it just won't be for retail.

Yeah I spoke with a manager at niketown as well as the owner of a local shop I frequent and they both told me that durant has an elite pair that Nike decided to cancel for retail for an unknown reason. Like most said was probably pricing. Mom and pop shop owner told me besides that limited durants durants are sitting at a lot of smaller stores and the increased price turned away a lot of urban accounts from ordering them. I'm sure we'll still see them in the playoffs though.

Originally Posted by Skip2MyLou23

Bay Area. Don't get me wrong the limited KDs move quickly but the team colors and all the general release pairs hadn't moved at all so that's why the owner was telling me he didn't want to place the order because he wasn't sure what kind of numbers they'd be produced in and didn't want to have to sell them at cost like he had to do with all the gr pairs. Heard that from two different small shops. I'm sure hoh serramonte and maybe NTSF might be different and they are a popular shoe I just think dudes on the limited stuff too hard.

Originally Posted by Skip2MyLou23

Bay Area. Don't get me wrong the limited KDs move quickly but the team colors and all the general release pairs hadn't moved at all so that's why the owner was telling me he didn't want to place the order because he wasn't sure what kind of numbers they'd be produced in and didn't want to have to sell them at cost like he had to do with all the gr pairs. Heard that from two different small shops. I'm sure hoh serramonte and maybe NTSF might be different and they are a popular shoe I just think dudes on the limited stuff too hard.

Originally Posted by EastbayRep

Originally Posted by ArmorRig

Originally Posted by Ryanl142

Wow Nike isn't having midnight releases they moved it to 8AM eastern time for the releases that sucks hopefully eastbay, footlocker ,finishline, footaction will have their releases at midnight still

it seems those other online retailers will have the same release time as ndc. read it from nikestore tweet.

"Yo Eastbay rep...whats the word?!!?"    

At this time, all of our Nike launches will take place at 7 AM CT/8 AM ET.

Thanks.
EastbayRep Kristin
I think this sucks. Online releases should be at midnight. That way if we strike out online, we have time to try in store. If it's at 7 a.m., we have to pick between online or in person.

Originally Posted by EastbayRep

Originally Posted by ArmorRig

Originally Posted by Ryanl142

Wow Nike isn't having midnight releases they moved it to 8AM eastern time for the releases that sucks hopefully eastbay, footlocker ,finishline, footaction will have their releases at midnight still

it seems those other online retailers will have the same release time as ndc. read it from nikestore tweet.

"Yo Eastbay rep...whats the word?!!?"    

At this time, all of our Nike launches will take place at 7 AM CT/8 AM ET.

Thanks.
EastbayRep Kristin
I think this sucks. Online releases should be at midnight. That way if we strike out online, we have time to try in store. If it's at 7 a.m., we have to pick between online or in person.

Originally Posted by DD79

Is it confirmed Aunt Pearls won't be available on any online purchases such as NDC or Eastbay?
We do not have any information on them at this time. It appears we will not be carrying them when they release next month.

EastbayRep - Ray

Originally Posted by DD79

Is it confirmed Aunt Pearls won't be available on any online purchases such as NDC or Eastbay?
We do not have any information on them at this time. It appears we will not be carrying them when they release next month.

EastbayRep - Ray

Back
Top Bottom