pimp.gif
yea just heard the news, lets gooooo Nikeeeeee

Fresh... ya'll can have the ST colorway
You know Kobe likes Finals and "Rings" colorways better

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

KD winning another scoring title!
nike-kd-ii-supreme-china-edition-4.jpg

Nike-Zoom-KD-III-Scoring-Title-Home-2.jpg

i still need the 2nd  but I'm excited for his upcoming shoes. based on these, i can have high expectations for them

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

KD winning another scoring title!
nike-kd-ii-supreme-china-edition-4.jpg

Nike-Zoom-KD-III-Scoring-Title-Home-2.jpg

i still need the 2nd  but I'm excited for his upcoming shoes. based on these, i can have high expectations for them

I still need those black historys in a 9..
Haven't received my orange pair from deadstock shoes...should I be worried? It's been a month.

Haven't received my orange pair from deadstock shoes...should I be worried? It's been a month.

Originally Posted by cucumbercool

have you tried calling them? a month is quite a long time already. that's like waiting for Nike ID's from china.

Originally Posted by cucumbercool

have you tried calling them? a month is quite a long time already. that's like waiting for Nike ID's from china.

Originally Posted by kobeoverbron

Damn, remind me of the prestos with the lightning print, lol...I'd def get those, they're wild. Thanks for the comments too, very happy to have Oriole III's & Easters finally.
-Pete

Originally Posted by kobeoverbron

Damn, remind me of the prestos with the lightning print, lol...I'd def get those, they're wild. Thanks for the comments too, very happy to have Oriole III's & Easters finally.
-Pete

Back
Top Bottom