OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

Originally Posted by kobeoverbron

Sorry, they're customs. The customization only costs $40 or so with that guy too. pretty darn nice IMO.

which colorway did he use for the custom? or does it matter?

always been curious how the paintwork will hold up on these custom pairs.

Originally Posted by kobeoverbron

Sorry, they're customs. The customization only costs $40 or so with that guy too. pretty darn nice IMO.

which colorway did he use for the custom? or does it matter?

always been curious how the paintwork will hold up on these custom pairs.

Originally Posted by TheLostMan

Originally Posted by dmenshunzz

I was but they sold-out of 11 so I had to get them elsewhere for basically the same.

eek.. over 2x retail is kind of steep.. i'm taking my chances and hoping i can cop em somewhere, or else see if anyone wants a trade later on if i can't get it on rd..

Yeah I was able to find someone who would do 210 shipped so I don't think it's that bad. Feel like if I miss out on release date, prices are going to be similar then so why not just get them now.
           that price is about right considering how limited these will be. i can imagine for the price only going higher like whats happening to the KD asg.

Originally Posted by dmenshunzz

I was but they sold-out of 11 so I had to get them elsewhere for basically the same.

eek.. over 2x retail is kind of steep.. i'm taking my chances and hoping i can cop em somewhere, or else see if anyone wants a trade later on if i can't get it on rd..

Yeah I was able to find someone who would do 210 shipped so I don't think it's that bad. Feel like if I miss out on release date, prices are going to be similar then so why not just get them now.
           that price is about right considering how limited these will be. i can imagine for the price only going higher like whats happening to the KD asg.

Originally Posted by Skip2MyLou23

Originally Posted by Dark KNIGHT 805

Originally Posted by ArmorRig

What's your true size and what size are your KD's? Did you go half size up? The way the KD's toebox is shaped, they kind of dip too low going towards the pinky toes, which I would imagine could cause your smaller toes to get blisters. I only walked around in mine inside the house, and I could already tell it's going to be a problem after a couple of hours of use.

Armor, I'm a true sz 10.5 in almost every shoe.  Stayed 10.5 in the LBJ IX and Kobe VII and after a few wears they were perfect.  But these KD's just plain hurt.  I like them, and had a similar problem with my Dukes, but eventually adjusted to my feet.  Gonna try to wear them for bit before I play with them again.  The black/blue tb was executed real well and really like how they look on feet.  It would be ashamed to retire them after 1 use...
frown.gif
Try loosening the laces all the way down the shoe. They usually come laced pretty tight, so loosening them and "open" up the shoe, if that makes sense.
Thanks Skip, will try that today at the gym. My cut is healed and gonna give these Black/Blue TB's another shot...

Originally Posted by ArmorRig

What's your true size and what size are your KD's? Did you go half size up? The way the KD's toebox is shaped, they kind of dip too low going towards the pinky toes, which I would imagine could cause your smaller toes to get blisters. I only walked around in mine inside the house, and I could already tell it's going to be a problem after a couple of hours of use.

Armor, I'm a true sz 10.5 in almost every shoe.  Stayed 10.5 in the LBJ IX and Kobe VII and after a few wears they were perfect.  But these KD's just plain hurt.  I like them, and had a similar problem with my Dukes, but eventually adjusted to my feet.  Gonna try to wear them for bit before I play with them again.  The black/blue tb was executed real well and really like how they look on feet.  It would be ashamed to retire them after 1 use...
frown.gif
Try loosening the laces all the way down the shoe. They usually come laced pretty tight, so loosening them and "open" up the shoe, if that makes sense.
Thanks Skip, will try that today at the gym. My cut is healed and gonna give these Black/Blue TB's another shot...

frown.gif

Hopefully it will turn out better this time man. Try wearing some thicker socks, or elite socks, maybe they can help to prevent the blisters.  

frown.gif

Hopefully it will turn out better this time man. Try wearing some thicker socks, or elite socks, maybe they can help to prevent the blisters.  

Pearls are
pimp.gif
hopefully I can get a 14 but where my jib has me located they don't even get grs. Hopefully I can catch a pair around 160ish

Pearls are
pimp.gif
hopefully I can get a 14 but where my jib has me located they don't even get grs. Hopefully I can catch a pair around 160ish

Back
Top Bottom