OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

Originally Posted by Dark Steel

That. Was. Ridiculous.
If this series doesn't go 7 games..i will stop watchin the NBA
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DownyBoy

anyone know what makes them elite? what changes were made?

The ones he wore tonight aren't the elite pair 
But I think the elite pair will be full length zoom or zoom in heel and forefoot with a carbon fiber shank plate in the forefoot.
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by DownyBoy

anyone know what makes them elite? what changes were made?

The ones he wore tonight aren't the elite pair 
But I think the elite pair will be full length zoom or zoom in heel and forefoot with a carbon fiber shank plate in the forefoot.
nerd.gif

Man that was a great game... Thats why KD should be MVP he comes through with the clutch when they need him the most

Man that was a great game... Thats why KD should be MVP he comes through with the clutch when they need him the most

UN DS'ed the christmas KDIV's tonight to watch him hit that game winner. I think KDIV resale prices went up $10-$20 with that game winner lol. Man i wish they would release elites.

UN DS'ed the christmas KDIV's tonight to watch him hit that game winner. I think KDIV resale prices went up $10-$20 with that game winner lol. Man i wish they would release elites.

Great game this series is gonna be a classic. What I really wanted to know was if the KD IV Aunt Pearls are gonna be available for RSVP on Nikes twitter.

Great game this series is gonna be a classic. What I really wanted to know was if the KD IV Aunt Pearls are gonna be available for RSVP on Nikes twitter.

Originally Posted by Just4Kicks212

thought I would see this already here... elite
2ebz6rk.jpg

Kd elite aways? probably around 160 if they released? not bad at all, would see this selling out more than kobes and lebrons.

Back
Top Bottom